Chapter 31: Creepy stalker

Aiden, Thu Feb 21st 2013

The last month has been hell. My Baby has discovered all the Blue Hedonism has to offer and is there almost every night that the club is open, with a different Dom each time – when it's not two! He relates his hot scenes to me and I can't help but smile at his excitement because seeing him happy is just the best thing in the world. Seeing him roughly taken by other Doms however, is horribly painful.

Because yes, I see most of what he does. I cringe every time he is with a Dom in the main room, I want to break something when I see him blow one during the shows, and I spend most of my nights in my office, watching him have sex, courtesy of the cameras in every playroom. Sadly none of the Doms he has interacted with messed up in any way because I would have taken the first opportunity to lay down my frustration on them with a good whipping. But jealousy is no reason to become unfair.

So all my evenings at the club are ruined in advance, the worst of them being the ones when Ethan is here. We're being civil to each other and he hasn't tried to broach the subject of my relationship with Zach anymore but there's still a lot of tension. He never apologized for ratting me out to my mom, who is now harassing me with questions each time she calls, and I don't understand why he's trying to push me into something I so desperately don't want to happen. So we barely exchange words during our dinners and we don't call each other anymore.

From what I understand, he also has his hands full with Keith, who seems to be punished every time I see him. I guess that he is slowly discovering what a strict Master means and has trouble controlling his unruly mouth or sever ties with his previous friends who encourage him to deal. I am thankful Zach stopped coming to have dinner in my office on the nights he's here because we can at least pretend there's no problem that way.

The only times that I can get some comfort at the club are the nights when Zach's had too much the evening before and rests at home, or from Joe. My favorite Sub has just been the best during this whole time. He kept my embarrassing secret for himself, and far from judging me for using him when I'm in love with someone else, he's never refused an evening with me, complied with all my requests and has been an attentive ear each time we cuddled after a hot scene.

He's the only one I can talk to without fear, and it feels good to vent out all my frustration! He never asks why I can't bring myself to be with my Baby, for which I will be forever grateful, and does everything in his power – be it hugs, kisses, blowjobs or just rough sex – to make me feel better.

He's also the only one I can bear to see have sex with my Baby without having thoughts of murder. On the contrary, seeing those two boys go at it makes me extremely horny. I know that Subs can get a bit naughty together, which is absolutely fine by me as long as they're not under contract. I often have enjoyed the view from my office, because yes, there are cameras even in the Subs' room's showers.

Joe asked me if I would be bothered by it the day after he discovered my little secret. Apparently, he had been given a blowjob by my Baby on his first official night at the club and has promised to return the favor. But the sweet boy didn't want to hurt me so he asked for my permission beforehand. I granted it to him because he had been so nice to me, with the condition that he got in my office immediately after to deal with my hard-on, and I wasn't disappointed by the result.

I hate every part of every scene I've seen between my Baby and a Dom, but seeing him getting pleasured by Joe was a whole different thing. I think it was one of the most erotic things I ever saw and I'm a little ashamed to admit I jerked off in front of my computer until I came all over my chest like a teenage boy in front of his first porn movie. I very unethically saved the video, and when Joe visited me in my office, I made him blow me while I watched it again.