Chapter 40: A perfect contract

Aiden, Mon Mar 25th 2013

This is the second morning I wake up next to my Baby and I'm definitely getting used to it. True it was better yesterday when his lips were wrapped around my dick, one of his hands gently massaging my balls, but having him snuggled on my side is nice as well. It looks like my chest makes for a very comfy pillow from the way he is still completely asleep.

It's not surprising after what we enjoyed on Saturday evening, though! I must admit I was amazed to see him walk almost properly yesterday after all the pounding he got the night before. It means his limits are quite high, which is perfect for me because I definitely intend on tapping that ass several times every day if I can.

Still, I took it easy on him yesterday to let his sore butt rest. Nothing could have dampened my mood after such a perfect day with my Baby in any case. Contrary to some Doms like Ethan who like to be in control all the time, I'm very happy with a 'normal' relationship outside of the club, as long as all my sexual commands are obeyed immediately. My Baby seems to be as much of a horny kinky beast as I am so I doubt that'll be a problem.

Our afternoon was simply perfect, especially after I managed to talk about the exact status of our relationship. I didn't really know what his expectations were, but I gathered that after a long time in a monogamous one, he'd want us to be like that. I'm quite relieved he agreed to something more open, as long as we both agree because as much as I love him, it'd have been hard as hell to resist trying other Subs.

Maybe I'd have managed in some way if he so desired because the last thing I want is to hurt him. After what happened with Oliver, I'm committed to make my Baby the happiest man in the world. And I must not forget it's the present compromise. Maybe after a few scenes with other Subs, my Baby will experience some jealousy and will want to go back to monogamy, and that's what will happen in that case.

The fact that he was willing to try had me on cloud nine though, which allowed me to endure the constant remarks from William without punching him. I will have my revenge soon enough and I already have a small idea as to how. Tanner was just his usual cold sadist, disappointed to see us stop messing with each other emotionally. As for Ethan, it was just great to have my best friend back.

He stayed a bit after the others went to their playrooms to prep, and I gave him a detailed account of what happened. He was genuinely happy for me and wished me all the luck to tame that crazy boy. It's true I think he is certainly going to make my life more colorful but I wouldn't have it any other way.

When I spotted him in his tiny shorts a bit later, making his way toward me with a self-satisfied smile, my marks all over his shoulders and neck, I could have come in my pants. The beast in me roared when he kneeled gracefully between my legs. Quite a few Doms had curiously watched my Baby's advance from a distance, and I took my time to look at each one of them with a smirk saying He is mine! Then I pulled my Baby on my lap since I know how much he dislikes kneeling.

I took great pleasure in edging him during the show before making him come all over his chest at its end. Then we went straight to the loft, and I used his beautiful mouth while his hands were tied behind his back. I just had him suck on the tip of my cock, looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes while I stroked myself. I pulled out at the last minute so that I could come all over his face. He was such a sexy sight!

Of course, I licked him clean after this, which made the both of us hard again, and we ended up kissing and masturbating each other in the shower before going to bed. Such a horny and naughty Baby... I couldn't be any luckier!

I can't wait to tie myself to him officially! That means a contract and a collar. Knowing my Baby though, it's going to be tough to draft something he will completely agree on. As for the collar, I'm sure he might accept one that resembles more a necklace. I remember vividly how he told me he hated the big leather one the motherfucker who abused him made him wear, so even if I like a Sub with one of those, I won't make my Baby put that kind of thing around his neck.