Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo

Zach, Wed May 8th 2013

"I think I should get a tongue piercing, Daddy," I suddenly blurt.

"That's an idea, Baby," he replies, panting. "Why don't we discuss it when you've finished sucking me, though?"

I was still stroking his monster python with my hand so I don't know why he is complaining, but I get back to bobbing back and forth around his cock, coating it with saliva, swirling my tongue around its tip, playing with the piercing on its frenulum. Daddy encourages me with small praises between his grunts.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. Since my operation, I have become quite useless in terms of sex. Oh, I can still jerk Daddy off or give him head, but I know he prefers to ram into a tight ass, mine especially. A tongue piercing is supposed to make my blowjobs a little bit better, so at least he would enjoy those more, and I really like the idea of a small piece of jewelry like this. True, I could do it on the ear, a nipple or an eyebrow, but the tongue is kinkier so it just suits me.

"I'm coming, Baby!" Daddy warns me before I taste his salty cream.

I've mastered the art of keeping every bit of it in my mouth. There were a few times I gagged on it and the consequences weren't pretty. But if I don't keep enough, my man won't be fully satisfied so I learned how to use my tongue to stop the jets and not choke on it while storing his juices in my mouth. All of this to let him taste his favorite substance.

Like he always does, he pulls me up as soon as I have milked his fat cock, even if he does it more softly than usual these days because I'm a broken doll, and we kiss passionately. I can never have enough of those lips and that tongue. I don't know if my short captivity makes me appreciate the simple things more, or if Daddy has gotten better since then, but it seems those moments are hotter than they were before.

I'm weak in the knees when our lips part, I don't know if it's from the kiss or the recent operation, and he has to support me to walk to the couch. I hate feeling so feeble like this! As soon as I reach it, I lay on my front, putting my head on Daddy's lap once he has taken a seat. Since we left the hospital, I've been in this position for most of the days and nights. Even during the car ride, I lasted half an hour on the passenger seat before pitifully laying down in the back.

Without the strong painkillers they gave me at the hospital, the soreness in my ass has been pretty bad. Even if I'm used to the pain, that doesn't mean I can walk without help or sit properly. The days would have been pretty boring, especially during the nights, but Daddy made sure I was armed with the latest videogames so I lazed in front of the television waiting for him... after I had completed my online classes and my homework of course... Apparently getting tortured by a lunatic doesn't give you a raincheck for school. At least it does give me an excuse to skip the workout sessions!

I don't feel like I've been traumatized by having been abducted. I may be looking a bit more over my shoulder the next time I go out – when I can finally do so! – but overall, I think I'm okay. What has been horrifying me the most is having seen Tanner actually kill the guy. I've had several nightmares about it, always jerking away each time I hear the loud bang, but Daddy has been really good at soothing me back to sleep.

Telling the whole story to the cops felt liberating. I'm glad Daddy was there to comfort me, even if I think he needed me more than I needed him in the end, that way I won't have to go through it another time with him. Since the jerk is dead, there won't be any grand jury or trial this time... speaking of which... I'm really not looking forward to testifying against Thomas.

"So!" Daddy interrupts my thoughts. "A tongue piercing! Why do you want one, Baby?"

He's right, let's talk about this, it's far more interesting.