Chapter 3: The stranger

Zach, Thu Dec 13th 2012

Fuck! I really seem to hurt everywhere today. This is my fault once again... I was stupid enough to burn a shirt from Thomas' that costs a hundred bucks. When I confessed after dinner, to say he was pissed would be an understatement. He shoved me against the wall and began to use me as a punching bag, before fucking me roughly on the bed. Of course I deserved it for my clumsiness, and it could have been worse. Fortunately I didn't have much to do today because I can't seem to be able to move faster than a snail.

At least there are no marks, except for a nasty yellow spot on my abdomen. It will take time to completely disappear, but it's easy to conceal or explain if anyone should notice it. The memory of the last time I had to go to the emergency room and the subsequent visit from social services still sends shivers down my spine. There was hell to pay after it, so I have become better at hiding bruises or lying about them.

I'm sluggishly mopping the floor when the landline rings. I don't have a cellphone since I am always here, besides I wouldn't even know how to use it since I'm so stupid.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Thomas asks in a concerned voice when I pick up the phone. He can still be sweet!

"Mostly okay... I'm sorry again..." I reply sheepishly.

"I'm sorry I lost my cool, yesterday," he says. "I know I've been a bit hard on you, but you are just too clumsy!"

"I know, I know!" I exclaim. "I'll try to pay more attention next time. I'm really sorry I ruined your shirt." I try not to speak too fast because I know how much he hates that.

"I'm sure you will find another way to fuck up," he answers. That's probably true, I always mess up in any case. "That's not why I was calling though. To make up for last night, I have got a little surprise for you tonight! You are going to love it! Make sure you are all prepped and wait for me cooking your lasagna naked under your apron!"

Oh boy! I hope the surprise will be what I think it is! Even if I love Thomas a lot, my favorite thing in life is to be taken by two men at the same time. In our six years together, this has happened quite a few times, and Thomas knows how much it turns me on. That's part of the reason he keeps calling me a slut, and he is probably right, like always. What kind of person isn't content with just his lover and likes to be dominated by two guys at the same time?

"Will you need anything else?" I ask excitedly.

"Just, this!" he answers joyfully. "Love you baby! Don't burn the house, and don't mess anything up for tonight!"

This piece of news is like a balm for my injuries. I hurry up to finish cleaning the flat, feeling better already, then run myself a long bath. I hope it will relax my sore muscles properly! I carefully trim my pubic hair then shave my balls and the little hair I have between my buttocks under the shower – Thomas finds it prettier like this – then use an enema to clean me inside before getting into the tub.

Since I don't have a lot to do, I just laze in the warm water for the best part of the next hour. When I am all dried, I style my hair just like my man likes it, parted on the side, and go to the kitchen to cook the lasagna he requested, only wearing my apron. The prospect of this little surprise has completely lifted my spirits, and for once, I don't seem to be as clumsy or useless as usual and expertly manage to cook the bolognaise sauce.

I'm almost finished and ready to put the dish in the oven when I hear the main door open. I don't turn around to see who is coming in, that wouldn't be fun! Instead I make sure my butt is fully visible to whoever is entering with Thomas. At least, I hope there is another person entering with him!