Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy

Zach, Fri Jan 11th 2015

I'm letting my body go along with the music that is blasting throughout the huge dancefloor. This club is just great, Daddy sure knows his shit!

I've been here the past three nights, mostly dancing like a madman. I can't believe I let Thomas talk me out of going to a discotheque for all these years, I just love it so much! Whatever I end up doing in the next weeks, I promise myself I will be there every night – as long as the club is open. Daddy works late in any case and I have free entrance.

I still can't believe he accepted to be my Daddy! The old Zach would never have gathered the courage to ask him, but the new Zach isn't afraid of anything! I would have been disappointed if he had said no, but it's not as if he'd have kicked me out! Now I've got exactly what I wanted: the only person I trust is watching over me, so I can be the crazy teenager I never got to be. Being an adult sucks, and I sucked at it anyway. I don't want to be mature anymore!

He didn't scare me one bit with his talk about punishments. If I want some kind of fatherly figure, it's part of the whole package deal! I will have to make sure to piss him off a bit, just for fun, to see if he was all talk. I don't want him to think I can't handle whatever he is going to throw at me just because I have been in an abusive relationship. Okay, I admit I am a bit scared, but I'm sure that whatever he does to me, even if it's physical, won't remotely compare to what Thomas did on his worst days.

He seems to be the coolest Daddy ever in any case, giving me free access to the club, not even bothered I intend to have sex with as many different guys as I want, as long as I stay safe. Quite different from my real old man... I'm sure that with his help I'll be able to rebuild my life, even if deep down I am terrified.

Oh, during the last three days, I have perfectly maintained my crazy facade, but it doesn't prevent me from doubting myself every single minute of the day. I usually try to swipe the bad thoughts away by reminding myself they belong to the old Zach, not the new one, but it doesn't always work.

Like that first night at the club. I was utterly convinced no one would find me attractive. Of course I didn't show it because the new Zach is sexy as fuck, and I just danced like I owned the place. I know the owner so it's close enough in any case.

Believe it or not, no less than twenty guys hit on me that night! That sure was an ego booster. As much as I would have liked the more muscular specimen that showed an interest, I finally settled with a cute little twink. I knew the alpha men would have wanted a piece of my ass, and my back entrance was closed for refurbishing, so I chose a guy who looked less threatening.

When we walked into the naughty part of the club hand in hand, I was so scared! But the new Zach doesn't fear something like this, I repeated in my head over and over. The area is divided in two, one big room where people had sex practically everywhere and another one a maze of little rooms for those who want a bit more intimacy. We had walked into the first one, and let me tell you it was as scary as it was arousing!

"Do you mind if we go somewhere more private?" my twink of the night asked with a shaky voice.

The fact that he was even more terrified than I was – not that I was showing anything – comforted me and I guided him into the maze. You don't really want to go there alone, as there are creepy guys wandering the place like sharks. I was kind of relieved to find an empty room soon and I pinned my little conquest on the wall to kiss him senseless as soon as we were inside. It was a simple kiss, neither of us were really fighting for dominance, just moving our tongues along each other, but it was sweet.

That seemed to reassure my little twink, and I passed his tee-shirt over his head to enjoy his cute chest. I spent a lot of time teasing his nipples before I slowly made my way down, pecking his abs and his happy trail. It didn't take me long to have his jeans down to his ankles, and after kissing the bulge in his cute boxer briefs a bit, I pulled them down as well and began to suck on him. He wasn't really big, so I had no problem taking almost all of him in my mouth.