Chapter 38: His name was Oliver

Aiden, Say Mar 23rd 2013

"His name was Oliver," I say, each spoken word more painful than the last. "He was my first love, and the day after we had sex for the first time, he committed suicide."

I've never told anyone this before, not even my mom or Ethan. They know because they were there, but never before had I brought myself to pronounce the words. Once this is done, it's like the floodgates are wide open and I begin to pour my heart out to my Baby who is kneeling before me looking up with sad understanding eyes.

As a fitting conclusion to a horrible week, this evening could not have gotten worse. After seven days of forced chastity – a thing that hasn't happened since I've joined this lifestyle – I was so horny I sported a massive boner all day long. The naughty baby seducing me in the morning had everything to do with it of course, but even with all the various techniques I know to get rid of an erection, I didn't manage to put my stupid cock in a flaccid state for more than a few minutes!

This was getting way out of hand. During the afternoon I almost made a move on one of the Subs in training, since all the ones at the club have been consistently avoiding me. Maybe he would have agreed, I don't know, but I was in such a horny state he wouldn't have been able to handle my roughness. Fortunately for him, Alexander was also here and dragged me out of the room.

"I don't know what is going on between you and Zach at the moment," he said in an icy voice, "but you better get your shit together because this is seriously impacting your management of the club! I won't hesitate to punch you next time you scare a potential Sub like this!"

Of course, I fired him on the spot, but since he is such a great guy, he didn't listen to me and took over the training session. I unfired him and apologized when I was myself again, but he only reiterated his warning. The cure was pretty obvious, I needed to get laid. That's why I pinned Joe against the wall when I spotted him arriving at the club and went all Master Dom on him.

"I don't know what kind of game you are playing with my Baby," I said threateningly, "but it stops tonight. I know you are usually more than happy to play a scene with me so you will go to my playroom as soon as you have prepped and wait for me kneeling and naked there, or I swear to God I will never do a scene with you ever again!"

I didn't give him any time to reply, and stormed back to my office immediately after, leaving him panting in the corridor. That took care of the main problem. I was sure he wouldn't dare defy me after this show of dominance. And if he did, I would just do the same to a shyer Sub. Worst case scenario, I would go to the Blue Phoenix and have regular rough sex with a twink there but I'd prefer to keep it as a last resort. I don't want to lose control with someone who isn't capable of handling it.

I focused on that during the whole dinner with my friends. They could definitely tell that something was going on by now and had very different reactions about it. Ethan didn't want to fight anymore, so he didn't say anything apart from a brief remark before he went to prep in his playroom: "Be careful. You might end up hurting him way more with your constant rejections than by having sex with him!"

My Baby had shown up another time to ask me to spend the night with him, as he had done every day this past week, and I refused politely once again. My best friend's words resonated somewhere in my head but I couldn't pay too much attention to them with my lustful, fuzzy state of mind.

William's reaction was to tease me to no end. Of course, he had to tell my Baby he would be happy to play with him once he got tired of chasing me. He had already spent dinner relating in detail how his little training session had turned into a night of steamy hot sex, lingering on how good my Baby was in the sack. I swear it took all my self-restraint not to punch him.