Chapter 10: Grand opening

Aiden, Tue Jan 1st 2013

"Ten, nine, eight, seven," a Dominant begins to count backward. He is not on his own, two other Dominants are with him on the main stage, with five Subs tied, while three Doms and five other Submissives perform a similar scene on the second one. The Subs are all edged, very close to their limit after an hour of intense teasing by the Doms, each tied up facing the crowd, watching in a different direction and ready to shoot as soon as the order will be given. The Doms are now stroking hard and fast on their erect members.

"Six, five, four," he continues solemnly. Everyone in the room is holding their breath, captured by the intensity of the scene. On my lap, Joe is squirming, eagerly waiting for the end of the countdown so that he too, can finally release. I have driven him crazy, playing with his nipples, his balls, his shaft all the while switching on and off a vibrator in his cute little ass. To help him though, I had put a cock ring that will disappear as soon as we hit zero.

"Three, two, one... Come!"

The Subs on the stages instantly shoot spurts of white thick liquid while moaning loudly, but they are not the only ones. The whole room is filled with Subs' high-pitched cries and Doms' groans, Joe doing his part and releasing all over my hand and his chest the moment I opened the ring on his shaft. This is beautiful to witness, even better than fireworks. What a great way to celebrate the beginning of a new year!

On my side, my friends Ethan and William are in similar positions with the boys they chose to play with tonight, Keith and Porter. I'm surprised Tanner let Elijah, one of the most masochistic Subs of the club, come. He usually likes to tease them more, but I guess that will be for the little thing we have planned after. Of course, the horny bastard couldn't wait for his own release and is still buried deep inside Elijah's ass. Alexander and Nathan are both here as well, though the latter will be probably in trouble later since he didn't manage to hold back his climax until the end of the scene. At least he didn't make too much noise so I don't think anyone apart from the four of us noticed!

"Happy New Year!" the Dom who was leading the show says in a booming voice.

Cheers erupt everywhere in the club as a few Subs wander in the room with platters distributing champagne – half-filled flute, I don't want anyone who is going to perform a scene after to be too tipsy. I take a flute take a sip then raise the glass to the boy on my lap's lips to let him drink one as well. Then I lick the thick substance on my hand. I still prefer this one to the expensive liquid!

After dropping Joe on the couch, I hug my friends and Alexander to wish them a Happy New Year. I embrace the Subs even more tightly, and ruffle their hair playfully.

"I have reserved showroom number one for the rest of the evening," I explain to them. "You can go in there whenever you want, especially if you need time to prepare things before we have our fun. I have to make a tour of the club and greet some VIP members before I can join you.

"You will obey Master William as if it were me, Pet," I continue, turning to Joe. "I have instructed him on what to do with you."

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies eagerly.

I see he is already hard again from the prospect of the little get-together we have organized. Too bad he is going to have to wait for a long time before his release this time, I smirk to myself.

I drop by in the security room to check with Stan if everything is going smoothly. The club is at its fullest tonight, with the two simultaneous opening parties. I am quite pleased that both seem to be a great success. Then I pass by my office to grab a shirt and go to the corridor separating the Blue Hedonism from the Blue Phoenix before going up the stairs at the end that leads me directly in the VIP area. Since it is on an upper floor, the view of the dancefloor is just amazing. Most of this area is protected by tinted glass, so that the people downstairs can't see what's happening there, but there is a small balcony if some of the rich people want to be seen.