Epilogue

Aiden, Sat Sep 19th 2015

"Daaaaaaddyyyyyyyyy!" my Baby shrieks. "This hammer is mean to me!"

I quickly drop the batter I was mixing and wipe my hands in my apron to walk toward him. It seems he hit himself while he was banging in a nail to fix the decorations on the wall and is sucking his thumb with an adorable pout, seated on the stepladder. Contrary to what he used to think two and a half years ago, he is far from clumsy and very gifted with his two hands, but accidents can happen to anyone.

"Let me see," I tell him. "Do you want Daddy to kiss it better?" I ask smugly when I realize it's nothing serious.

"Please!" he replies with a mischievous smile.

Of course, what starts with a small peck on his thumb quickly escalates to me sucking it in a very suggestive way. What can I say, I just love teasing him. My cock hardens when I see his eyes widen or the bulge in his boxer briefs grows bigger and bigger; since it's just the two of us in the loft, we are only in our underwear.

"I think you need another kiss somewhere else, Baby," I whisper seductively.

"Please, Daddy!" he pants.

"Only good boys get special treats from their daddies, though," I add, rubbing my hand on his package; already hard and probably leaking, exactly like I love it. His soft, needy moan definitely makes my own member twitch. "Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes, Daddy!" he replies.

And it's mostly true. Of course, my Baby is always his boisterous self, but through all the events of these past months, his attitude has been exemplary. I think Anthony, Ethan's new Submissive, is a wonderful influence on him.

Because yes, my best friend has finally found his soul mate. He was kind of depressed last summer and fall, when Keith didn't renew their contract for a fourth time. We had a lot of fun threesomes with my Baby and him, to cheer him up, until he met Anthony last January. To say they fell for each other immediately would be an understatement, they were literally made for each other.

I was very wary of my control freak of a friend taking a Sub outside of the lifestyle at first, but it turns out a strict and controlling Dominant like Ethan was exactly what Anthony needed. With someone to put some order in his life, and through submitting to my best friend, he completely bloomed. He is a mathematician, and being a Sub apparently helped him focus better, which led to him solving a two-century old problem.

This gorgeous boy is extremely mature and respectful, always trying to do the right thing and strives to be the most perfect Submissive he can. Of course, with Ethan being so strict and serious, this is a perfect match, but I like how Anthony still kept a bit of sassiness, and that he can hold his ground when something his Master decides doesn't sit right with him. I also love how he manages to ease my best friend's jealousy a bit.

When he was with Keith, or any other Sub in the past, Ethan strongly rejected any suggestion of multiple partner scene, but it only took Anthony three months to get a threesome, and another one to get a foursome. The lucky other couple was my Baby and I, and we both enjoyed ourselves very much. Since then, there have been a few others, all insanely hot, and I can't wait for the next one... Tonight if we're lucky!

Coming back to the present, I was baking and my Baby was putting on some decorations because we are hosting Ethan's 'surprise' birthday party. Why the quotes? Since my best friend hates those kinds of surprises, he is completely aware of what will happen. Anthony knows him very well and asked his permission to organize such an event before he reached out to me. Of course, my Baby was thrilled at the idea of hosting the thing here, hence all the preparations.