Chapter 12: Settling in

Aiden, Thu Jan 3rd 2013

I was sleeping blissfully when I suddenly awake due to the noise of something breaking on the floor. A brief peek at the alarm clock tells me it's 10am, but when you have gotten to bed at 5am, it's still kind of early. Why is there so much noise in my loft? Shit! Zach! I had forgotten for a minute that the boy settled in yesterday.

The drive back from the hospital was pretty silent. I had to help him walk since each step seemed to be a bit of a torture for him. I left him on one of the couches, with extra fluffy pillows for his sore butt and went out to a pharmacy to fill his prescription while he was watching TV. Then I ran him a warm and relaxing bath. He tried to fight me when I helped undress him and carry him to the tub, but he was just too weak to do it himself.

I tried to shut down the perverted thoughts that crept into my mind when I saw his semi-hard shaft, with trimmed pubic hair and neatly shaved balls. I know he is in no state to have sex with anyone at the moment, and I'm probably the least suitable person for him.

While he just enjoyed the soothing water, I cooked us a small dinner that we ate together before I helped him to my guest bedroom. I left him there quite early, but I'm sure he needed some rest and I had to go to the club. I warned him he could call me on the number he knew with the landline in case of emergency.

The evening went without major incident. I guess everyone was resting after the New Year's Day since the club was pretty empty. I watched the show with Tanner but didn't get much chance to speak with him since he was with a Sub. Since Alexander had done the closing the night before, it was my turn that night and I went off to bed exhausted, falling immediately asleep... up until this brutal wake-up! I quickly put on a pair of boxer briefs and sweatpants since I always sleep naked, before running in the main room to find Zach swearing at a pile of broken plates on the floor in the kitchen area.

"I woke you up, I'm so sorry!" he immediately whimpers.

"Don't worry about that!" I reply. "What happened?"

I will have to be cautious to be very gentle with him. Getting him here was only the first step. Now I have to manage to instill some confidence in him so that he can fly with his own wings.

"I wanted to cook you breakfast..." he mumbles. "But since I'm so clumsy, I just broke a pile of plates..."

"That's very nice of you," I answer. "Do you want to keep on cooking while I take care of the mess on the floor?"

"I'm sorry I broke some of your stuff..." he says dejectedly. "I'm such a costly nuisance..."

I don't know what's with him and money, but I'm a bit tired of him constantly apologizing for it.

"Those are just plates, Zach. I'll buy new ones. And you are not a nuisance!"

He keeps on mumbling while I throw all the big pieces in a trash bag, then vacuum to get rid of the smaller ones.

"Shit!" I suddenly hear behind me.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"I burnt myself with the oil in the pan," he answers, putting his finger in his mouth.

"Put that under cold water!" I order him while I take his place behind the pan.

He winces with each step he takes toward the tap, poor guy! I quickly turn over the pancakes that were in the pan, noticing a big bowl of batter. Funny I didn't remember having any pancake mix in the house!

"I'm just good for nothing..." he mutters, running cold water on his digit.

"Did you prepare this from scratch?" I ask, a bit curious.