Chapter 49: Paying attention

Zach, Sat Apr 27th 2013

"Come on! Who was it? Tell me!" I beg Joe for the thousandth time.

I've spent the day pestering Daddy to reveal the identity of the man who participated in our public scene but he just wore an enigmatic smile, telling me I would never know. This sounded like a fun challenge so I've been asking every Sub that was there yesterday to tell me. They all refused, which makes me think there is something going on.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" he replies with a smirk.

Ugh! Of course, he'd enjoy annoying the crap out of me! I have to find someone else to spill the beans... This is when I spot Nathan entering the Subs' room.

"Nathan, my best friend," I greet him. "You're going to be nicer than everyone here and let me know who the second Dom was that joined my scene with Daddy, aren't you?"

"About that..." he answers awkwardly.

Not him as well! His stance shifts subtly, with an apologetic smile on his face, so I know I won't get him to reveal what I want. A small blush on his cheeks also reveals guilt and embarrassment. I can understand the first, but why the heck is he feeling ashamed? Unless...

"Oh my God, are you the one who told everybody not to tell me?" I shriek.

"Sorry, Zach... Master Aiden told my Master to order me to help them do that..."

"I can't believe you would betray me like this!" I rant, like the drama queen that I am. "And after all we did together... You are dead to me!" I conclude, dramatically turning away from him.

"Come on, Zach! You know I had no choice!" he winks.

"Is someone talking to me?" I ask to no one in particular. "I can't hear anything."

I know I'm behaving like a child but I'm really pissed at my friend right now. If it came from him, his Master and Daddy, nobody is going to blab a thing to me.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved being taken by a man I didn't see and whose identity was a mystery to me. It has always been a deep fantasy of mine, and Daddy knew it, which is why he planned yesterday's scene like this. But now that it's over, I can't help being curious! Of course, Daddy had to arrange for everyone to maintain secrecy so I guess I'll just have to annoy the crap out of him until he yields. Or perhaps I'll let this go and focus on something more important like the foursome he promised me.

Now that I've properly trained him, Daddy doesn't ask something he knows I won't like much without a proper reward. Or when he wants me to behave extra nicely, he knows he has to throw me some kind of bone. That arrangement suits me perfectly, it's way better than punishing me when he thinks I screwed up. I get that it won't encourage me to repeat the mistake, but it doesn't nudge me to behave like a good boy as well.

Daddy's rewards though... Just thinking about the fantastic blowjob I got this morning, tied to a chair with porn playing on the laptop in front of me – only threesomes and foursomes – while Daddy sucked me for the better part of an hour was such a delicious torture. The orgasm I finally got when he removed the shoelace he had used to tightly squeeze the base of my cock was just blissful. I hope the neighbors weren't around because I screamed at the top of my lungs.

All of this in exchange for appearing on stage led on a leash. It was truly a tiny thing for me to do and I could tell it represented a lot to him. I can understand that he was hurt by some of the rumors going around the club. With me being unruly most of the time, there were jerks questioning his fitness to manage a Sub and it was a very good way to shut them up. I also know how much he loves the feeling of owning a boy like this since he had explained it to me at length.