Chapter 8: The last lesson

Aiden, Wed Dec 26th 2012

I have to stop thinking about this blonde guy, I say to myself for the hundredth time. But he called! Well, he dialed my number and hung up when I answered, I don't know if it counts. At first, I thought someone had just dialed a wrong number, but when I saw that the first three digits were one of the area codes of New Jersey, I had a feeling it could be something else. I looked up the number on the internet and confirmed it was indeed linked to the address Jason gave me.

Crap! It was really hard not to drive there immediately! It's positive that he is starting to look for help, but you can't do anything until he's ready for it! That's what my mother said. She didn't have to remind me what happened last time I didn't listen to her advice. That's something that has been eating up at me to this day. Still, doing nothing and waiting for him to call another time is easier said than done. I'm afraid of what he must be going through. If something bad happens to him, I'm definitely beating the crap out of his so-called boyfriend.

As it seems to be the case since his visit eight days ago, I'm only put out of the thoughts centering on this cute twink when someone knocks at the door. This time it's Paul who enters my office. I'm expecting him since the old club closed last Sunday and the new one – in which I am brooding over right now – will only open on the 31st, so there is no reason for anyone without an appointment to visit.

The last days of the old Blue Hedonism were eventful! Ethan told me he had a lot of fun with my gift last Wednesday and he proposed a long-term contract that Keith refused for the moment. Since my friend seems to have set his mind of this particular cutie, I trust him to pursue him until he accepts. That would do Keith a lot of good and help him get his shit back together.

On Saturday, we had beautiful shows to celebrate the last big night of the club since there are far fewer people on Sundays. The last day was quieter, with only the most hardcore fans saying goodbye. I spent it with my friends, Ethan, William and Tanner before we each took a Sub to play with for the night.

I'm not sure Tanner would call me a friend, though. He is a bit of a special case and is the only member of the club with an additional set of rules. He was referred to the lifestyle – and my club – by my mother. Yes, my mother knows all about my kinky activities, both my parents have actually always been very supportive of my life choices. It is extremely useful when I need to refer a Sub who has been traumatized by a scene – as much as we do everything possible to avoid them, accidents do happen – to a therapist friendly with BDSM.

What does it have to do with Tanner? Well, he is a true sociopath, which means he completely lacks empathy and has fantasies that would make your blood curdle. Being able to take out his sadistic urges on willing masochists here at the club helps him to control his darkest impulses. Of course, he is always closely monitored and can only play with willing experienced Subs – preferably masochists only – but it has worked really well for him so far. The way he usually mentally tortures his poor victims sends shivers down my spine each time I witness it, but he is extremely popular among the masochistic Subs, or others who want to experience something a bit more intense, so I guess they must enjoy it at some level.

The club might be closed, but the training of future Doms continues. I also had another long and serious conversation with the four Subs that took drugs at the club, this one completely out of play, to make sure they understand the rules. When in the Dom mindset, while interacting with Subs, I have a tendency to treat them a bit like children when they make a mistake, but this is serious and requires an adult conversation.

The two Doms who did the same had thankfully not taken a Sub for a scene, so they got the same lecture the same punishment: a week of exclusion and a rough spanking with my paddle. One of them was very responsive to my teasing so he even ended up with a punishment fuck, I think with a smug smile. All consensual of course, every Dom has a bit of a Submissive side that sometimes shows up.