Chapter 26: Naughty training

Zach, Wed Jan 23rd 2013

Never in a million years could I have guessed that the training to become a Submissive would be such a pain in my ass. And not the good kind I like. I thought it would be a quick theoretical thing since Daddy had told me nothing directly sexual was involved. I hadn't imagined there would be different kind of positions to learn, especially kneeling ones, with a bunch of useless rules to follow.

Do not look your Dominant in the eyes, Baby! Do not talk unless your Dominant asked you a question, Baby!

Why not add stop breathing until your Dominant lets you while we are at it?

Oh, I completely get how it must arouse those big jerks to have an obedient twink kneeling at their feet, but I just want them to fuck me roughly and use my body as they want. In a threesome, preferably. I would avoid this humiliating part altogether if it weren't mandatory. Gosh, if I had known there was so much groveling on the floor involved, I would have been a bit less eager to start this so-called training. When I devised my masterplan to convince Daddy not to postpone it any longer, I thought it would last no more than a day or two and that I would be enjoying a hot threesome in no time.

That's why I made sure to drive him over the edge on Saturday night. I knew he would intervene if I tried to go in the backroom area with two other guys so I did just that. I didn't know what I had interrupted at that time, and he was completely pissed when I arrived in his office. If you are wondering, let me tell you that angry Daddy is very frightening.

I almost wet my pants when he started talking, with the way his eyes threw thunder at me. Though I knew deep down he wasn't really pissed – his mouth makes a very thin line when that's the case – it was so terrifying! And I got a hard-on for some reason.

I still held my ground because I thought he was being unfair and I really wanted to start walking the path to become a member of the Blue Hedonism. I thought I'd be in for a rough spanking but his punishment was much more imaginative.

Getting me blindfolded was a weird idea, but I was in no position to complain anymore so I played along. When I started to hear some weird moans and realized there were people fucking everywhere, I got a bit scared of what Daddy had in mind exactly. I tried to remind myself of how much I trust him, but I still got tense.

The moment he had me wait by myself was very hard on my nerves. What if a Dom started to talk to me? I may act super confident but I didn't have this training yet so I didn't know what was expected of me.

It didn't last long thankfully but it got worse in a way. He dragged me into a room and I recognized William's voice as they started to fuck a Sub together in a threesome.This was so hot! I thought I'd come in my pants once again, but the worst part was I could only picture what was happening in my head since I was forbidden to look.

Oh, the thought of taking a peek even just for a second definitely crossed my mind, but I'm pretty sure Daddy would have noticed. He said that being frustrated like this was my punishment and that I had to show to him that I could behave properly. Most of all, I didn't want to disappoint him more than I already did. I think the look he'd have had on his face would have been worse than any kind of punishment he could think of.

When I realized that there was another Sub in the room and it was actually a foursome, my imagination went even wilder. My cock was so painfully hard in my pants and I had to make a real effort not to pant too heavily since I was forbidden to make any noise.

I exploded as soon as I touched myself back in my room, but in the end, I got what I wanted, so it was worth it.

Or maybe not. I was so upset by what I had to learn that I behaved like a complete brat during the session with four other boys on Sunday and until he dragged me into his playroom on Monday afternoon. Boy, I was so scared once again! First, I knew I had completely used all of Daddy's patience – I would have slapped me in the face, looking back.