Chapter 24: An interesting show

Zach, Fri Jan 18th 2013

"Yes, Daddy, I understood the five first times!" I say exasperatedly as he explains to me for the hundredth time the rules I will have to follow once inside the club.

The no-eye-contact rule is plainly ridiculous! How am I supposed to know where I am going if I can't even look across the room? And if I had to meet someone in particular inside, how could I do that? Or if a Dom is seducing me, how can I even know if I want to play with him without looking at his face?

Don't even start me on the Master thing... I will play nicely tonight because I don't want Daddy to think badly of me, but this is just stupid. Who requires that level of respect in our time and age? Even if all the Doms inside look as scary as Tanner, I will only do this half-heartedly. Speaking of that guy, I can't believe he paid me two freaking thousand bucks for a drawing I did! That kind of money sure is going to be welcome! Not that I intend to blow all of it on superficial things like clothes – only half of it – but this will help me pay for the tuition of whatever course I eventually decide to take when I go back to studying.

"Watch that smart mouth of yours inside the club, Baby!" he warns me.

I let out a deep sigh. Is it really a good idea to come here when all these rules feel so wrong? I get that some guys would like them, but that doesn't make it any less demeaning. I can't help but see how Thomas treated me when I think of what all those piles of muscles require of those twinks and it doesn't sit right with me. Oh, they may very well believe that all of this is normal, like a part of me still finds what Thomas did was justified, but I know better now.

I have only accepted because it's Daddy we are talking about and I trust that man more than anyone else, including myself. I would like to think he is not one to let abuse go around without doing anything, as he proved it with me, so there must be something I'm missing. His talk of surrendering power to men who know what they are doing appealed to me a lot. I just wish this could go on without all this sick decorum.

"I warned you what will happen if you misbehave, Baby," Daddy keeps pushing the matter.

Well, if someone messes up with me, I'll give him a piece of my mind, and no threat of a spanking is going to stop me!

"You did, Daddy! Can we just go now?" I say impatiently.

I want to see Lustworld again.

"Yes, Baby. Stay by my side," he commands.

I love his authoritative voice! Not that I would obey everything he tells me, obviously, but it certainly gives you half a mind to do so!

We walk to the big double doors leading to the club, with the word Blue heDoniSM written on it. The secret warning inside the name is a bit lame, but I certainly won't tell Daddy. I'm sure he must feel very proud of himself to have thought of it. Like yesterday, I am immediately struck with the lust emanating from the place, even if things are a bit less naughty. I guess it must be too early for that.

I quickly scan the room, making sure not to cross eyes with small-dick-complex Doms. They are kind of easy to spot, since for one, they all seem to wear leather pants instead of the small shorts the Subs favor, and then, they are almost all big piles of muscles. Not that I'm complaining about that part, this makes for nice eye candy. I'm not allowed to look them in the eye, but nobody said anything about their chest and why would they wear nothing up there if they didn't want me to look at it.

After crossing paths with only five of them, I begin to realize I don't really mind not seeing their faces: I'm already ready to sleep with them even if they end up having an ugly one. The rest of their body is hot enough to make me painfully hard in my underwear.