Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love

Zach, Thu Apr 18th 2013

Being used by two Sex Gods at the same time is just the best. Of course, one of them is my Daddy, who is currently pounding hard in my backside. The other one is Jason, the man who introduced me to this lifestyle in a way. They have blindfolded me but I know it's his cock that is roughly going in and out of my mouth, never past my gag reflex, since I can't feel the metal of Daddy's piercing on it.

It was hard to convince Daddy to agree to this threesome but it's so worth it in the end! Still, I thought I would explode with his constant teasing these past few days. That man is so hot that not coming when he was giving me those hot private shows, masturbating like a porn star in front of me, was extremely hard. As hard as I have constantly been, I could say.

I did explode in a way since I woke up with a sticky mess on my stomach yesterday morning. Daddy was super understanding though, and just licked it without punishing me. I was a bit embarrassed, however, because this had never happened to me before.

In any case, I'm glad he finally agreed yesterday while we were spying on all the cameras of the playrooms. It's a bit unethical since they are there for security reasons and not to satisfy our voyeuristic kinks, but neither Daddy nor I care. I know he likes to watch them while I'm under the desk blowing him for instance. He tried to get some action then, but he needed to learn I was serious when I said no sex before the threesome.

I like to think I'm educating him as much as he is training me. I don't mind following his orders, most of the time, learn his preferences and act upon them in the playroom, or comply with his schedule for a healthy lifestyle. In exchange for all of this though, I want to indulge in my kinks regularly. If I am to go to the gym three times a week, I better get one threesome per week as well!

Tanner's punishment – I'm still shivering at the mere thought of it – made me realize I was trying to get what I wanted the wrong way, so I devised a new one. I could be a good boy and still be on sex strike, as I proved these past few days. Even if he pretended to be perfectly okay during the whole thing, I could tell it was taking its toll on Daddy. He grew a bit more tired, a bit more tense, and I'll need to help him with that in the next days.

He'll probably relieve a lot of his stress by taking me roughly; being used by two Doms is exactly what I wanted, so you won't hear me complain in any way. They're reaching their second orgasm together – third if you count the blowjob on the couch – while I am beginning to reach that state where nothing else matters, apart from being used. I swallow half of Jason's release and keep the rest in my mouth for now, in case Daddy wants to taste it in a kiss.

I can't help but whimper when he gets out of my ass, leaving me so empty. As I thought, his tongue invades my mouth soon after, and I share Jason's cum with him. Sadly, the other Dom isn't already pounding hard in my ass. Instead of that, he inserts a big plug in there, larger than Daddy's shaft and plays with it.

"Please, Daddy!" I beg between moans.

"We are going to play differently now, Baby," he purrs as he begins to pull the chains holding me.

I had been suspended at exactly the right height with my hands tied behind my back. Daddy just loves to play with the chains hanging from the ceiling and I've gotten pretty used to it by now.

When he frees me, I almost collapse on the ground, those first rounds having changed my legs into jelly, but Daddy grabs me before I fall, and he carries me on the bed.

"Stick your ass up, Pretty Boy!" Jason orders and I do just that, on all fours, my head resting on the mattress, my hands still restrained behind my back.

He plays a bit more with the large plug he had put there before he removes it and inserts one even bigger. It looks like they are preparing me to take something very large down there... like two Sex Gods' cocks at the same time? Am I about to experience my first double penetration? I'm a bit nervous since I've never done something of the like before, but very excited by the idea. Besides, I know Daddy will take good care of me.