Chapter 36: Temptation

Aiden, Sat Mar 16th 2013

If I thought life was hard before, I don't know how I can describe it now that my Baby has decided to try his best to seduce me. Hell seems like the right word. The good news is that I can now enjoy being at the club without having to witness him getting fucked by some random Dom. The bad news is that my loft is no longer the safe place it used to be.

It all began when my Baby poured his heart to me while still in his hospital bed. I was so surprised I could only make a big jerk move and escape. I should have tried to explain to him that I would only hurt him if he got in a relationship with me but the words didn't form properly in my head, and I didn't want him to see the tears that suddenly pooled in my eyes at the memory of him telling me he loved me. It took me the whole evening to get a grip back on myself... if staring emptily at the people dancing in the Blue Phoenix could be called that.

The next day, I was as ready to talk as I would ever be, but since he didn't broach the subject, I chose the coward's way out and didn't mention it again. Great, I thought to myself. I hurt him and he doesn't want to be with me anymore. As sad as the prospect was, it was for the best, so I didn't mind too much. I knew I could never be involved with him in any case.

But I forgot it was my Baby we were talking about. The crazy boy who doesn't take no for an answer. And as soon as we were back home, the flirting began. It was only innocent remarks at first, but I could soon see how he would always slightly bend his cute little ass each time I was looking, or how he began to tease me during meals by eating like a porn star. Strike that, a porn star would have been more subtle.

Of course, this left me in a constant state of horniness and it took all of my resolve to restrain myself from jumping on him. I satisfied my kinky needs at the club while having meaningless but hot sex with a different Sub – or Subs – every night. At least, the fact I wasn't as angry as before allowed me to safely be with any Sub I liked, and I was glad to go back to the shyer or more fragile ones I had enjoyed in the past.

A positive side effect of my Baby trying to get into my pants is that he has been on his best behavior for the last week, constantly trying to please me. If he sometimes slacked on his online classes in the past, he hasn't missed one class or done one piece of homework late, even with his injuries. He is eager to go to the gym now, despite all our previous fights on that particular subject. I gave him a few simple exercises he can do even with his wounds, just to bother him, but he obediently did them.

I expected a confrontation before he agreed to press charges against the motherfucker who hurt him, but he didn't even bat an eyelash before filing them, even adding his past abuse in the case against his ex-boyfriend. I don't know if it's because he realized that the bastard needs to be put in jail or if it's just to please me, but I don't care as long as the result is there.

On last Wednesday, I brought my Baby to the court where he had to testify in front of the grand jury who decided after to indict the asshole. I thought it would shake him a bit, but his biggest disappointment seemed to be the fact I refused to let him blow me in the car.

At first, I thought I would get used to my Baby's flirting, but of course every day I didn't yield caused him to increase the intensity of his seduction. Since last Tuesday, he randomly walks around completely naked, often forgetting his clothes in his room when he goes to the bathroom, and not bothering with a towel when he comes out. Which always happens when I'm around to look, of course. By pure coincidence, I'm sure. Each time this occurs, I can't seem to tear my eyes away from his gorgeous body. His stitched wound doesn't diminish his beauty in any way.

He could do with a bit more muscles in his biceps, his pecs or his abs – the beginning of a six-pack would look so nice on him! But apart from this, he's just perfect. I want to lick his lightly tanned skin, nibble on his two perfect nipples, and playfully slap his rounded bottom. He has almost no hair – which is very hard to see in any case since he is blonde – apart from his legs, his arms, and his happy trail, but he maintains his armpits and his privates perfectly shaved just like I like it. Even if they are still an orange yellowish color, his balls are just beautiful and I could die just to have them in my mouth.