Chapter 7: Merry Christmas

Zach, Mon Dec 24th 2012

I just finished this complex cake that's taken me the whole afternoon to bake. I've messed up a few times but also taken my clumsiness into account and allowed for some extra time to redo the steps I had fucked up. I thought I would never see the end of it after I had to redo the pastry cream three times... I'm so useless... But I can't bear another of his punishments.

My butt hurts like hell... and not in the good way that means he pounded into my ass all night long. The sting barely has time to pass before Thomas decides on another punishment with his dreaded paddle. Physical pain is not the worst of it though.

Even if it ended up being the best threesome I've ever had, I wish this stranger had never come here. He was the one who gave all these BDSM ideas to Thomas. Whatever this sick thing is, I want no part in it! I tried to explain this calmly and gently to my boyfriend several times, but they all ended up pretty badly. More paddles, more beatings, more choking on his dick...

He told me I should just shut up and be a good slut, that he knew I liked it rough and that he saw how much I liked it with the stranger. Granted, I have a bit of a whore side, between the threesomes or the fact that I love a spanking or a good pounding in my butt. That doesn't mean I like kneeling the whole day, naked, calling him Master or being punished the way he does it! The stranger was just for a kinky night, not 24/7!

One dinner where he was in a particularly good mood, I told this to Thomas and requested we at least use a safeword. I explained to him the way the stranger had put a ball in my hand during the threesome, and how I could have dropped it if it was too much. He even seemed to listen to me.

"Is that all?" he asked calmly when I finished.

"Yes," I replied in a small voice.

"Here is what is going to happen, now," he told me in his dreadful cold voice. "You are going to kneel between my legs and suck my dick until I've forgotten what you just said. You will never speak of it in the future. If you so much as imply that I don't know how to take care of you once again, I'm going to punish you so harshly that all the previous times I've disciplined you in the past will feel like a walk in the park. Is that clear?"

"Yes..."

"Oh, and one last thing, I hope for your sake this is the last time you forget to call me Master."

"Yes, Master", I answered meekly as I crawled between his leg.

The blowjob that ensued was one of the most horrible ones he made me give him. He held my head all the way down for several minutes, not caring that I was vomiting my dinner through my nose.

The conversation I had with Aiden the other day came back in my mind, and this was starting to look a lot like what he said could happen.

Or should I call him Master Aiden? I'm so sick of this Master bullshit! I have thought about dialing that number since last Tuesday, but what for? Where will I go when he tires of me after one or two days? I shiver at the thought of what Thomas would do to me if I came back after disappearing for a while. And since this Aiden guy is into this perverted thing, how am I supposed to know if he's going to turn out even worse than my boyfriend? In the end, I decided that using his number wasn't an option.

With all these new ideas coming from Thomas, I'm terrified and there's no way of escaping. I used to have friends, but I stopped talking to them a while ago since Thomas didn't like them. The only 'friends' I have now are his... and calling them for help isn't really an option. My parents would rather see me dead than help me. I'm sure they would be overjoyed if they knew what my life is like now.