3. University Tour

Abhay sounded so furious over the phone. 'Dude, stop roaming around with your Romeo. This is not a way to keep your friend waiting. Ms. Popular, be here as soon as possible' Abhay almost yelled at Sonal over phone. Aradhana was wondering 'How do Abhay know Sonal or vice versa?' It took 10 minutes for Sonal to reach Alumni Hall and started apologizing to Aradhana. 'What kind of weirdo you are? First you tell me to be here on time disturbing my sleep. Then you come in late. Later, you bombard me with so many sorry which I don't even need.' Sonal's apology was interrupted by Aradhana. 'Woah! Angry Young Woman. Peace please' Sonal raise her palms in the air as a defeat.

Abhay chuckled at their mocking session, making them realize they are actually entertaining him. 'Oopsy' Aradhana placed both her palms on her mouth. Sonal thanked Abhay for calling her out and helping Aradhana. 'Ms Sonal just said me 'Thank you'. I am grateful for that' Abhay simply received light punches on his good shaped triceps by Sonal. He added 'By the way, Aradhana. Here's a fun fact. Sonal Jha is Ms. Famous and Ms. Popular. She knows 75% of graduate students of her batch and 20% of seniors. It will fun having her around you. I can say you are in safe hands' Aradhana gave 'Oh Really!' look to Sonal. 'It's nothing like that. It's just I know people. Abhay, why don't you nominate for next head of International Student Affairs department?'Sonal defended. 'I can. I am not a decision maker, though' Abhay replied casually with a wink.

'Abhay. Dude, you are wasting our precious time. Aradhana got lots of work to wind up before my shift starts.'Sonal reminded Aradhana about her work who was getting along with Abhay. Both bid a goodbye and Aradhana tagged along with Sonal. The very important thing Aradhana completed was getting her i-20 signed by one of advisor at International Student Service Center, located left corner of the second level of Alumni Hall. Sonal showed her way to Ingle Auditorium where International Orientation Seminar is conducted every year. Aradhana is good at remembering the route once guided and made a mental note of it. Because of a long queue, it took 25 minutes to get a signature.

Opposite to Alumni Hall was George Eastman Building. Aradhana took 10 minutes to get her identity card as it was located at the first level. That finish her important work scheduled for a day prior to Orientation Day. Now she can sit back at her apartment. Sonal and Aradhana took a sigh of relief as they took a legacy walk : path leading to leading clock tower quad with bricks carved with names of famous alumni studied in university since the year university was built on the sideways. A wind played with Aradhana's hemline of grey tunic top when she asked Sonal 'By the way, you were saying something about shift to Abhay. I heard so. What is it exactly?' 'So, students especially from India work part time along with their studies and get paid. The basic intention is to cut down their expenses.' Sonal replied. 'So part time job is referred as a shift' Aradhana implied. Sonal patted her shoulder. She raised another question 'So, what do you exactly work as?' 'I work as Peer Advisor Leader whose shift begins at 2 and ends at 3.30. I got Teaching Assistantship job from 3.45 pm to 7.30 pm. This normally winds up early but depends on the students though. You are supposed to work 40 hours bi-weekly' Sonal shared a piece of information with her bestie. Aradhana felt enlighten. Without any hesitation, she showed her eagerness to work 'Even I want to work. Please help me get a job.' 

Thinking for a while, Sonal agreed to help as Aradhana promised she won't let her work affect her studies. 'Why don't you try for jobs at dining hall? They are super easy to do and get. I hope uncle won't have an issue with it.' Sonal suggested. 'Let me get one first. We will handle my father later' Aradhana geared up all energy to work with a thought, it would be a less load on her father as he was the one sponsoring her education. On the way to the Grace Watson Hall, Sonal showed Aradhana Clark's Gymnasium : a recreational centre, Gordon Field House : a closed extensive area where career fair is conducted every semester, Student Life Centre : an expensive compact place more like a hospital. They got Aradhana's medical papers verified at Student Life Centre. They finally reached clock towered Quad.

'Wow! The university is so vast. It's so much green compared to India. It's well maintained too. The buildings aren't much like skyscrapers types. They look elegant though. This is so beautiful.' Aradhana genuinely complimented the beauty of university she is soon to be part of. 'It is!' Sonal added. Aradhana's grumbling noise made Sonal chuckled. Sonal confirmed 'You are hungry. Aren't you?' Aradhana pouted sadly, agreeing to her words. 'Come. Let's go to Dining Hall. We will have something there' Sonal suggested. They walked towards Dining hall and made a entry after swiping their identity card. 

So guys, did you like the tour the university with Aradhana and Sonal being a tour guide? 

Aradhana and Abhay are getting along *Ahem* *Ahem* Is it a good start of love story? What do you think? Tell me in comments

Aradhana and Abhay are getting along *Ahem* *Ahem* Is it a good start of love story? What do you think? Tell me in comments. <3 

If you like this chapter, do shower your love in form of votes and comments. I hope you will do that. <3 Happy morning guys :)