5. One Weirdo. Other Stud!

Aradhana frowned over Sonal's message. Taking the form from Martin, Aradhana settled herself on the chair and arranged the plates of panini on the one side so that she can have space to fill her application. Touring around the university exhausted Aradhana. Aradhana made herself comfortable on the chair. She took out her bottle filled with water and gulped it down in a go. She adjusted herself and began filling in her details. She took a glance over Sonal's message when she reached availability and number of hours to be worked section of the form and wrote as told by Sonal over message.

A husky complexion guy probably 5 feet 7 inch tall was wandering around for a seat. He noticed Aradhana sitting alone occupying 4 seats. He mentally read the title of sheet Aradhana was busy filling - Application Form. He probably thought, it would be related to on-campus job. So he walked more close to her and cleared his throat to seek her attention. And it worked. Aradhana looked in his direction with a questionable look 'Yes?' 'Umm. I am a graduate looking for on-campus job. Could you mind telling me where did you take this form from?' He started a conversation. 'Right at the billing station' Aradhana guided. He simply walked away, probably towards the billing station.

'Strange person he is. No hi or hello. No thanks. No manners at all. Weirdo!' Aradhana knitted her brows. She got back to her business and complete filling remaining details in her form. She sit back relaxed. Aradhana just realized how badly she was craving for food a while ago as she looked at the plates of cheese panini. Aradhana was about to take a bite when a bass polished voice caught her attention again. Aradhana looked in his direction and raised one of her brow. 'Actually, this place is too full. All seats are occupied. Could you mind if I take a seat on one of these chair?' This time, he came back with an application form. Before Aradhana could answer, he settled himself on one of the chair and began searching in his backpack.

'Could I borrow your pen for few minutes?' He looked in the direction of the pen lying on the sheet. Aradhana was about to yes but he already starting using it. Aradhana felt awkward in his presence. Aradhana simply gave him a black looks. Aradhana finally heard distinct voice of Sonal who was approaching in her direction along with Melissa. Melissa carried all papers to finish the formality. They stood few feets away from her when Sonal informed Melissa 'Here's a thing. She isn't sure about one of class time.' 'Not an issue. She can get back to me after first week of classes. We can work on that later.' Melissa assured Sonal, Aradhana will be taken care of.

Before Melissa took a seat besides Aradhana, the guy who sat across her disappeared in a wind. Aradhana noticed a vacant seat when Melissa sat right next to her. Pushing back her unwanted thoughts, Aradhana was keenly listening to Melissa 'You need to sign at all the places marked cross in the documents. Could I have your full name please?' 'Aradhana Harshavardhan Saxena' Aradhana replied with a confidence. 'Could you please spell it for me?' Melissa noted down her name in required place of the documents as Aradhana spelled each alphabets clearly. Melissa then passed her documents. Aradhana followed Melissa's exact intructions. She forwarded the documents along with her application. Melissa signed on her job offer letter and forwarded her the same. 'Congratulations. You may join from next Monday as mentioned in the letter.' Melissa congratulated and let ladies have their cold sandwich in peace.

'Sonal!' Aradhana almost screamed and pounced on her. Aradhana gave Sonal a bone crushing hug as she thanked her bestie 'Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so very much. You are the best of best friend. Love you baby so much.' Aradhana was about give a quick peck on Sonal's cheeks but Sonal stopped her 'Dude, what are you doing? People here will think of me as a lesbian. Stop yourself doing such thing in a public. Moreover, I am hungry. Let's have this cold sandwich' The duo started munching their sandwich with occasional talk. Aradhana's mind still ponder upon the guy who sat right across her few minutes back.

Two tables across sat a 5 feet 6 inches tall fair skin complexed guy who was taken aback by Aradhana's quirky scream. He supposedly waiting for someone. Punit and Ajay joined him with three tall glass of coffee who were supposedly his best friends and roommates since a long time. 'What's up, dude? Where are you so lost?' Punit looked his buddy who looked in the girl's direction. 'Stop looking at my girl, dude.' Ajay mocked him which got him back to reality. 'I ain't interested in your girl.' He sipped in some caffeine. 'One more semester to go. You will be graduated and eligible enough to find a girl for yourself.' Punit gave high five to Ajay but he seem to be disinterested in their talks. He was busy drooling over someone's simplicity. Her natural antics were such a pleasure to his eyes. His triangular featured face with prominent jawline hidden by closely trimmed beard allured his female colleagues but he never paid attention to them. Academics has always been his first priority. 

*Ahem* *Ahem* Two entries together. Who do you think is weirdo? And who is a stud? *Wink* *Wink* 

 Who do you think is weirdo? And who is a stud? *Wink* *Wink* 

Let me reveal it naa. Both entries are for Aradhana. *Oops* I just spill the beans. Take a random guess and tell me who will Aradhana like? *winks again* 

Guys, please vote and comment. It encourages me to give next update soon. <3 <3 Happy Sunday :)