33. Conference Call

'Aradhana.You there?' Rudra called her aloud this time. 'Say' Aradhana said sluggishly. Keeping his smart phone between ear and shoulder, Rudra continued to type something on laptop as he questioned 'Are you still on the bed?' Aradhana snored a lot to assure Rudra she's still sleeping, to which Rudra giggled. Rudra conjured up himself besides Aradhana tickling.

'Baby. Keep off the phone. I want to sleep little more or perhaps entire day' Aradhana replied languidly. Rudra's cell phone fell on the table because of his sudden action. Rudra hurriedly picked the smartphone panicking Aradhana 'Are you okay?' 'What did you just call me?' Rudra tried assuring himself. He badly wants Aradhana to call him baby again but in kid-like tone, just the way she said it before unknowingly.

'Argh' Rudra's trance broke as she expressed her disgust. 'I didn't do anything' Rudra put his point. 'It's not you. It's this annoying person calling me at this hour of day' Aradhana irked as Shailesh interrupted their call. Instead of putting Rudra's call on hold, Aradhana accidently put Rudra's and Shailesh's call on conference.

'Do you even know what are you saying?' Rudra questioned Aradhana. 'Who's this?' Shailesh counter questioned. Overflooding mails in her inbox got Aradhana busy after she tied up top bun. 'Got it!' Shailesh and Rudra said it in a unison. 'Rudra. Rudra. Rudra.' Aradhana screamed at top of her voice, inviting Akriti to her room. 'Aradhana. All good?' Akriti hurriedly entered her room. At one end, Rudra scratched his temple while on the other, Shailesh was dumbfounded.

'Juniper Networks. California. I'm so happy' Aradhana grabbed both of Akriti's arms and jumped like a baby kangaroo, forgetting the fact Rudra and Shailesh were still on the line. 'Tell me properly. I can't understand what you are' Akriti gave a vague expression. 'I got an offer from Juniper Networks, California as a Software Product Developer Intern. I'm so happy for it. Akriti, you just can't imagine' Aradhana's happiness cheered up Rudra more. Rudra smiled to himself absentmindedly. Shailesh was happy on learning Aradhana will no longer be away from him.

'Want to say something?' Rudra asked Shailesh. Finally, Rudra's voice caught Aradhana's attention. She closed her eyes and bit her tongue. 'I'm happy for you. Now, enjoy your moments with him' Akriti winked as she left the room. 'Aradhana' Shailesh called her out. 'Yes?' Aradhana rolled her eyes. 'I'm happy for you. Finally we'll be together in California' Shailesh turned his point around. 'Sorry?' Aradhana and Rudra said in unison. 'Actually, I too got an offer from Citrix, California as a Software Engineer Intern' Shailesh gave in his news too.

Aradhana lost all her excitement when Rudra congratulated Shailesh. 'Listen Aradhana. Come to university tomorrow. We'd complete all the formalities required for internship' Shailesh suggested. Had Rudra been there, Shailesh would have welcomed a tight slap flirting with Aradhana right in front of him. 'You are absolutely lucky, dude' Rudra passed on a sarcastic comment on Shailesh, making Aradhana giggle. Aradhana exactly know what Rudra meant. When you start getting along with someone, the number of years or months or days doesn't matter. What matters is how instantly and deeply you are connected with the person. Every action is a telepathic move, only understood by both of them. That's exactly the synchronization happening between newly bounded lovers i.e Rudra and Aradhana.

'Can we get some privacy?' Completing the question, Rudra cussed Shailesh beneath his breath. 'I'm waiting for Aradhana's reply' Shailesh replied arrogantly. 'Probably, she might come' Rudra answered on her behalf. 'I really don't need a probabilistic answer. It would be great if Aradhana answer my question' Shailesh hates the idea of Rudra advocating her. 'Listen you two. Shailesh, I definitely need consulting from Rudra. I'll call back later' Aradhana just poured cold water on their igniting fire. At one end, Rudra smirked while Shailesh disconnected the call. 

Isn't Rudra Aradhana's happiness? And Shailesh

Isn't Rudra Aradhana's happiness? And Shailesh. Maybe mood spoiler? What do you think?

If you love what you read, do vote, comment and share.

Thank you for your love, time and support

Thank you for your love, time and support. I'm grateful for that.