18. Another Tiff

Another week passed by. Aradhana got a long weekend - a much needed break as Labor Day fell on Monday. She was excited about it because she would finally be able to talk with Sonal after a week's time. She narrated Abhay's incident minus her verbal fight with Shailesh. Aradhana wasn't sure about discussing Shailesh with Sonal. Sonal's temperament has no bounds as she learnt, Abhay got so much guts to manhandle her best friend. 

'Enough is enough. I will teach him a lesson which will stay with him for life long' Sonal was possessive about Aradhana. 

'Why don't you give Abhay some honors?' Ajay's taunt from background made Aradhana giggle.

In a meanwhile, Aradhana realized someone is at the door as the doorbell rang.  Sonal disconnected the call as she knew her project partner is on the way to meet Aradhana for project purpose. Aradhana mentioned about the same at the start of their conversation. 

As she opened the door, Shailesh gripped her arms and made a way inside her apartment. 'It hurts. Leave me' Aradhana winced in a pain. 

'Why the hell did you do that? What are you up to? Let's be honest with each other ' Shailesh raised his pitch.

While Aradhana recollect those flashback again when 

                  Shailesh was talking one of her classmate in the hallway of Computer Security's department. Aradhana felt envious as Shailesh flirted with her. Those giggles, frequent blushes and too many hand gestures to look expressive simply added a fuel to her fire of jealousy. Aradhana hates idea of sharing her guy with someone else.

                What adds more to her rage is Shailesh's excuses to postpone his final decision about their relationship. Aradhana marched towards him and Shailesh's conversation with another lady came to an halt. 'Hey. I am Nisha.' The girl forwarded her palm to introduce herself. 'Oh I see. You are in my Big Data foundation class, right?' Nisha nodded in agreement with Aradhana. 'Hey. Please talk to professor and let me know about it. I am going to Salsarita to grab my lunch' Nisha got back to Shailesh. This time, Shailesh nodded in Nisha's agreement and suggested 'Let's have lunch together.' Although Aradhana was clueless what they were talking about, she spoke up nevertheless 'Hey. I want to discuss about our Object Orient Programming class with Shailesh. We will definitely join you for lunch some other day'

            'Sure' Saying so,  Nisha left the place. 'Aradhana. What's your problem?' Shailesh is vexed by her behavior. 'You better stop flirting with other girls' Aradhana warned him. 'Will you stop behaving like my girlfriend?' Shailesh raised a brow. 'Anyways, what was all this discussion about? With Nisha.' Aradhana folded her arms across her chest.

           Shailesh answered 'I have decided to pair up with Nisha for Big Data foundation class. You will pair up with her partner. At 4.20, Nisha's partner and myself will speak to professor in his office hours.' His words came as a shock to Aradhana. 'That's my project. Most importantly, it was me who came up with this idea' Shailesh's decision pissed Aradhana. 'I have equally contributed towards it. I too have rights to make decision' Shailesh argued with authority. 'How dare you to raise your voice!' Aradhana landed a tight slap on his cheeks. 'I want to see how will you pair with Nisha' Saying so, Aradhana walked away.

            Later in evening, Aradhana messaged Nisha : Hey, Shailesh has dropped the idea of pairing with you.

Shailesh got to know about Aradhana's message after a week. His temper and male ego decided to teach Aradhana some lessons. That was one of the reason he stopped by her place to sort out things between them. As Aradhana opened the door after talking to Sonal, Shailesh gripped her arms and made his way inside her apartment. 'It hurts. Leave me' Aradhana winced in a pain. 'Why the hell did you do that? What are you up to? Let's be honest with each other ' Shailesh raised his pitch. 'You. Don't you talk to me this way' Aradhana too raised her pitch. 'You should have thought about outcome before dating Abhay. Things would have been different then' Shailesh pinned her to the nearest wall. 'Don't you turn this around Abhay. Maybe a week later, at least he had courtesy to apologize, unlike you' Aradhana jerked him away.

Out of nowhere, Shailesh picked her lower lips with her. Aradhana tried getting over his grip but no use. Soon their kissing session turned into make-out. Aradhana enjoyed the way Shailesh was intimidating her. Her fingers traced his perfectly arched back. Her soft cheeks being rubbed his stubble excited him. His inconsistent frequency made Aradhana moan and groans occasionally. As his frustration calmed down and his depression subsidized, Shailesh took Aradhana in his embrace and buried his face between his favorite toys. Aradhana found a comfortable place herself, left upper corner of his chest. She discovered a new soothing rhythm for her life – his evenly paced beating heart and his breaths joined the choir. 

Let them fight. That's what these two are good at. Verbal Fights, to be precise. ArSha (Aradhana & Shailesh) please sort this out soon. 

And they do something unpredictable

Argggh! These two

Argggh! These two. I be like: 

Before I turn crazy because of ArSha, hit that star icon and save me

Before I turn crazy because of ArSha, hit that star icon and save me. *winks* Feel free to divert my mind with your reviews. Happy Sunday!