Highlights

I'd like to throw some light on WattPad's new algorithmic feature to rank the story across this app.

With this feature, stories will be able to rank among the top 1000 on multiple tag hot lists. In order to rank on a tag hot list, a story will need to be tagged with that tag. Stories will then be ranked based on a combination of factors like recent traction on a story, relevance to that tag, and when it was last updated if it's a serialized story.

For example, if you have a story tagged "fantasy," "wizards," and "magic," you might rank #100 in "fantasy", #9 in "wizards", and #25 in "magic."

Why the change? This way, we can better showcase the diversity of stories and ideas on Wattpad and create more opportunities for stories to get recognized. Stories that are popular in more than one topic can appear on multiple hot lists, including rankings for mature stories! 

This piece of information is shared by Durriya Kapasi on WattPad India. 

I feel immense pleasure to share some of my proud moments in terms of this story. 

Tangled Threads is ranked #2 in bffgoals, #8 in modernromance and #19 in indianlovestory. 

All thanks to all readers, supporters and well-wishers

All thanks to all readers, supporters and well-wishers. Hadn't it been y'all, this work haven't been ranked. Loads and lots of love. *flying kisses to y'all*