10. Search for Project Partner Ends With Him

The first thing Aradhana received Monday morning was a mail from her advisor, stating to meet her as soon as possible. The mail itself freaked out Aradhana. Although her classes were scheduled for noon, Aradhana reached the campus by 11 in morning. She made her way to her advisor's cabin, taking some guidance. After discussion with advisor, Aradhana learnt her two foundation courses are waived off. She enrolled herself into graduate courses which will contribute towards her Masters. As she left the cabin, Aradhana immediately pinged her parents about the news.

This time, she bumped against a guy but didn't pay enough attention. Aradhana was in hurry to attend the lectures. As it's her first lecture, Aradhana took down notes and didn't notice a late entry. At the end of the lecture, the professor announced about the project and made the rule clear : project has to be submitted and completed in a pair. Finding a project mate was a big task for Aradhana. 'Hey, would you be my project partner?' Aradhana tried her luck as she offered the girl who sat right besides her. She gave a nod of approval.

Probably, a friend of girl didn't like the idea of her pairing with Aradhana. As soon as lecture ended and everyone exited the class, a friend of girl informed 'I already gave our names to professor.' 'Hey, I am absolutely sorry. It seems like my friend already gave my name to professor' She got back to Aradhana who was about to leave. 'That's fine' Aradhana sounded affirmative.

Aradhana was studying in the library. Out of nowhere, her mind wondered how is going to do her project. Swati : her classmate and new friend looked at Aradhana as she kept fidgeting with her nails on her laptop. The noise distracted Swati. 'Hey. Will you stop making that noise? It's disturbing' Swati broke Aradhana's thoughts. 'I haven't found partner yet. What to do?' Aradhana spoke her concern. 'Drop a mail to entire class. Whosoever hasn't paired up yet will get back to you' Swati suggested. Aradhana found her suggestion logical. She dropped a mail to entire class immediately.

After an hour, Aradhana finally got a reply

Hey. I'm looking for partner as well. In case you are looking for a partner still, let's pair up. We can meet in library tomorrow around 10.00 am.

Aradhana is relieved. She replied back.

Cool. It will do. See you at library by 10.

Next morning, Aradhana showed up quite on time. She couldn't find him. She mentally decided to catch up with her reading and prepare notes as she is free. Aradhana saw a guy probably same one with whom she had frequent encounters. It seems he presumably was searching for someone. 'Oh God. Not him again.I hope he isn't looking for me' Aradhana prayed. The very moment, he turned and walked towards her. Aradhana turned her head away from him and looked at Swati. Swati was clueless about Aradhana's antics.

He tapped on Aradhana's shoulders and she looked straight at him. 'Excuse Miss. I assume you are my classmate for one of the course. Could you please help me out?' Aradhana hesitantly agreed to help him, keeping up a fake smile. 'Do you by any chance know Aradhana? I think she is in the same course as of ours. She was suppose to meet me in library sharp at 10' The guy asked him.

Aradhana decided to be an opportunist this time and counter questioned him 'Well, I do know her.' Before she could say anything further, he interrupted 'That's good. Could you please call her and ask about her whereabouts?' Aradhana looked at her wristwatch indicating it's 10.19 am. 'Look. I have no interest to be your partner because you aren't punctual. I am going to talk to professor and work on project by myself. You are on your own, Mr. Whatever-Is-Your-Name' Aradhana said in a go, taking him aback. Before he could justify his actions, Ardhana packed her stuffs in her backpack and left the place.

He realized she is the one whom he is looking for. 'Aradhana, can we discuss about this?' 'Yes,definitely. Only difference is I will discuss with professor and you with other project partner if you get any' Aradhana is pissed with this guy's behavior. To be frank, she is not liking his frequent encounters. Aradhana's phone flashed Sonal's name. She walked away to attend her call and narrated her frustration.

Meanwhile, this guy approached the professor and explained his situation. 'As you know, today is the deadline of finalizing the project partner. Someone will definitely approach me either via mail or in person. I will get back to you, surely' The professor assured him. Aradhana knocked the door of professor cabin at the very moment. 'Good afternoon professor. Do you have a minute? I want to talk about something related to course' Aradhana seeked for a permission, to which professor approved. Aradhana continued 'I am taking Object Oriented Programming class under you. In last class, you mentioned about project and working with a partner. Instead of working as a pair, can I work on it all by myself?'

'See. I told you to wait' The professor got back to guy and later Aradhana 'You can pair with him' Aradhana decided to hold her frustrations after finding him in professor's cabin. 'Is it possible to work on project alone?' Aradhana questioned yet again.

'Argh. Not him again.' Aradhana is all frustrated just like this girl.

' Aradhana is all frustrated just like this girl

Tell me guys. What's your verdict on Shailesh's entry in Aradhana's life? 

As you know, critics are more than welcome. Silent readers, please vote in case you don't want to comment. 

Happy Monday. Keep Reading. Good night. Sweet Dreams. Take care.