36. Exposed

'Come up Aradhana' Rudra broke her trance. Trailing him along, Aradhana asked about her room. 'Wherever you want to' Rudra answered. Her eyes hovered over the master bedroom which was well organized. The mattress over the best frame was neatly covered with turquoise blue bed sheet. It was accompanied by the lamp over the side table. Aradhana stepped in, witnessing the cabinet mirror above the dressing table.

'I guess you liked this room.' Rudra folded his arms across his chest. Aradhana nodded absent mindedly. 'No worries. I shift my stuffs to other room' Rudra assured, pushing her bags in the room. 'Hey. No. I can occupy other room' Aradhana accidently placed her palm on the door opened ajar, thereby losing her balance. The walk in closet made Aradhana awestruck. 'Careful!' Rudra's words brought her back.

'You know what. You don't have to shift a thing. There's ample of space.' Aradhana walked inside the closet. Rudra aligned her bags to the wall adjacent to the door of walk in closet. Rudra caressed left side of her jaw line with his right palm. 'Stay here as long as you want.' These words from Rudra made Aradhana look straight into his eyes. Those eyes really want to say those words which was lost in his dense emotive forest.

The door bell broke their moment. 'Wait. I'll get it' Rudra took his hand from her face. Rudra was about to leave when Aradhana back hugged him, closed her eyes to feel his presence in her life. Rudra didn't have courage to face her. May be, it's the time Rudra realized his newly found feeling named 'love' for Aradhana. He never intend to lose a friend like Aradhana because of unpredictability of her reaction upon his confession.

An intimacy never last long. Rather it grows strong with the people whose reflection resides in us. A search of finding ourselves in our better other. So was the case with Aradhana and Rudra.

Rudra got down the stairs to open the door and Aradhana followed him. Her scream filled Aradhana's soul with happiness. Sonal has always been Aradhana's major and Aradhana never miss a single chance to miss her. Dumping her hobo bag in Rudra's hand, Sonal pulled Aradhana in a warmth of hug. They swayed together for few minutes. Aradhana whispered something to Sonal, making her astounded. Both rushed upstairs to the room.

Rudra threw Sonal's bag towards Ajay. Ajay missed the catch eventually hurting himself. 'Argh. You stupid. What the hell do you think you are doing?' Ajay winced in pain. 'You fool. Learn to take care of your girlfriend's belongings.' Rudra raised his brows.

Rudra accompanied Ajay and help in organizing his room while Sonal helped Aradhana setting up her wardrobe. 'The place is beautiful and the house looks elegant' Aradhana nodded affirmatively to Sonal's words. 'Babes. There's a thing which I really want to share with you. Promise me. You won't overreact.' Aradhana hung her last pair of dress. 'Tell me. I'm all ears' Sonal quickly landed on the bed and folded her leg together.

Aradhana narrated whole of Shailesh's chapter with pauses and fillers. Sonal patiently listened to Aradhana. 'You thought I would judge you. Have you completely lost it? This bond that we share is beyond being each other's friend. We entered sisterhood of each other's life. I may scold you, abuse you but never judge you. That's exactly how much you mean to me. Guys will come and go. I'll always be there at your side, regardlessly.' Sonal's words comforted Aradhana.

Feeling exposed, Aradhana sat besides her. Sonal turned to face Aradhana. They shared a hug. Aradhana is lucky to have Sonal in her life. Whosoever hurts Aradhana, Sonal would give it back to that person with an interest applied. Aradhana sobbed silently. 'You didn't do anything. That asshole will face worst of consequences.' Sonal assured Aradhana. Little did they know, their guys were standing at door steps witnessing other side of their crazy friendship. 

Aww my #SoHana. You both gave me a gush of emotions. Can't get enough of you. And moments with Rudra was simply awwww. I'm still awwwstruck.