49. One off the Bucket List

Rudra dragged Aradhana to the observation deck. Aradhana looked out to witness complete 360 degree view of New York City : a place where she came to fulfill her dreams and accomplished the same in a span of 2.5 years. She felt nostalgic as she admired a fascinating night view of NYC and it's skyline which seem to calling out of her. This was something she never witnessed in these years she spent in such an advent city. Rudra kept switching his glance between Aradhana and nightfall of NYC.

'Aradhana. To be frank. I'm unable to decide what's more captivating for me : this nightfall of NYC or charismatic beauty who stood lost in witching hour of NYC?' Rudra spoke his thoughts. Aradhana, who still seem to lost in enthralling and illustrious view of city, replied 'I always heard, NYC looked like a motherboard if seen from bird eye view. I always thought of experiencing it. It was one such item in my bucket list. And Rudra. You made an effort to make this evening so special to me. You never spare a single chance to make me feel special. I can't thank you much.' 'You don't have to thank me. I'm glad I got this opportunity to chalk off one item off your bucket list' Rudra interrupted Aradhana. Rudra held her by her waist and kissed at left side of her temple. Aradhana rested her head over his right shoulder, holding him by his waist.

After clicking few selfies, they saw a janitor passing by and asked him to click their photo. He did so and made a way out the Empire State building. Searching for dinner place, Aradhana spotted Velvet Taco few shops across the street. It had a decent ambience and a 23 inch LED screen broadcasting a football match. Rudra handed his credit card to Aradhana and asked her to get dinner of her choice. She ordered for two Nashville Hot Tofu tacos and two Fried Paneer tacos.

A moment she took first bite of her taco, Aradhana managed to appreciate the delicacy she just had 'This is. Umm. Nom. Too Good. So Delicious.' Rudra clicked her photo, not much to her notice. Rudra felt satisfied to see her enjoying with him after so long. Rudra fixated his stare back to screen. Rudra cursed aloud when a goal was missed by his favorite team - Chelsea. Aradhana was keen on analysing his antics as he was busy watching live soccer game.

They strolled along the pathway of Time Square with no crowd around. Aradhana eyed a dark brown leather jacket worn by one of the mannequin. She was so tempted to buy one but ignored. Did she forgot, she is still with Rudra? He quickly rushed into the shop before it is closed for the day and obligated her to buy that. He demanded and she obeyed. That jacket absolutely complimented the dress she wore.

Rudra blindfolded Aradhana and drove her to Gantry Plaza State Park. As Rudra unfolded the blindfold, Aradhana witness another side of NYC. It was a completely new view of city beyond her imagination. Aradhana was fascinated by spellbound view of famous skyscrapers rising west side of gentle waves of glorious East River. She was absolutely hypnotized not only the view which reflected in her sparkling eyed but also by the etiquettes of this gentleman, who stood right beside her, at that moment. One side stood Aradhana accompanied by Rudra and entire city stretched across other side.

The emotions and feeling Aradhana felt for Rudra grew strong as they conversed all night long, sitting on the bonnet of the car. Soon, the yellow, pink and orange skies blend together behind those beacons of modernity. It's time for sunrise. Chrysler and Empire State Buildings lights were switched on, marking their presence. It was Rudra's time to drop Aradhana back to her apartment and set get back to work life in California. 

Aradhana, Rudra and skyline of NYC. Doesn't they make a perfect match? 

A/N - This is my friend's photo who are enjoying road trip around USA

A/N - This is my friend's photo who are enjoying road trip around USA. I couldn't think of better image than this to resemble AruDra for this chapter. 

Anyways... Let me know what do you think of them?

 Let me know what do you think of them?