14. An Impromptu Plan

The guy at the reception assisted them to vacant seat. Abhay pulled the chair for Ardhana. Aradhana took her seat while Abhay sat across her. 'So..' Abhay was about to initiate the conversation. 'The ambience is very pretty. I kind of like instrumental soothing music playing in background' Aradhana compliment Abhay's choice. 'I am glad you liked it' Abhay acknowledged her compliment. Abhay further asked 'What would you like to have?' 'Anything will do except meat, egg, fish' Aradhana put forth her opinion. Abhay ordered a bowl of Caprese Salad, a plate of tomato & basil bruschetta along with some french fries and onion rings, keeping her opinion in mind.

Aradhana seek a permission from Abhay to begin her dinner as soon as order arrived their table. 'Why are you being formal?' Abhay granted her permission. Abhay looked at Ardhana at irregular interval in the fear of not being caught. Few tables across, One of Abhay's friend noticed him. He stopped by at his table and greeted 'Hey, A-bay. What's up, buddy?' 'Alex. I am good. How's you?' Abhay greeted him back. Aradhana gave 'what's going on' look to Abhay. Abhay introduced Aradhana to Alex and vice a versa. Abhay and Aradhana left the restaurant after dinner along with Alex and his date of the day.

'Hey. Let's go to pub. I am in mood to dance & drink' Alex's date pitched in her idea when Abhay and Alex were discussing something. Abhay turned towards Aradhana who left out of space. 'Hey. I am accompanying them to pub. Come, I will drop you home' Abhay offered Aradhana. 'Hey. Girl, why don't you join us? It's weekend and the city is in the mood of party. The boredom will kill you at home' Alex's date suggested Aradhana. On second thoughts. Aradhana decided to join them and assured Abhay, she will be fine even though this is her first experience of nightlife of New York City.

They drove towards Le Bain - the most happening club of the town. As they entered, those trending tunes caught Aradhana's attention. Alex's date asked Aradhana to accompany her on the dance floor. Alex and Abhay were attracted towards the bar counter, as usual. Aradhana was in a good mood to dance and grooved her body smoothly to rapid tunes until she sensed bizarreness in her surroundings. She soon noticed a woman in 40's seducing a random man in his early 20's by her sensual moves. For Aradhana, it seems like a couple making out in public.

The environment of the club discomfited Aradhana.All she wanted to do was get out of the place as soon as possible. So, her search for Abhay begin. Finally, Aradhana spots Abhay flirting with a blonde lady who happens to be bartender, little did she know Abhay was knocked down by an alcohol. 'What's wrong, babes?' Abhay sounded normal although he knew he wasn't in the state. Aradhana dragged him out of the pub and asked him to drop her at her place. Composing himself, Abhay drove the car, feeling tipsy. He accidently took the route to his home instead of hers. As the car halted in parking lot, Aradhana exclaimed 'Hey. This isn't my place.' The moment she turned towards Abhay, she found his forehead resting on the steering wheel.

How badly Aradhana want to scold Abhay for driving the car in the drunkard state, risking her life. She later thought, it's of no use. 'Abhay. Wake up. Tell me where's your apartment' Aradhana asked him. Instead of uttering words, Abhay pointed in that direction. Aradhana got off the car and moved towards driver's seat. She turned off car's engine and locked the car as she took out Abhay with care. Abhay had trouble in walking. Aradhana decided to help him reach his apartment. To her luck, the apartment's keys were in same keychain as car's key. She opened the door.

'I stay upstairs. I can manage myself.'Abhay refused to take Aradhana's help. Aradhana stood there, concerned. Abhay skipped first few steps of the staircase, as a result of which he lost his balance. Aradhana had quick reflexes which didn't make Abhay touch the ground. 'And you think you can manage yourself' Aradhana shared an eye contact with Abhay. Abhay took Aradhana in a flick and pinned her to the wall leading upstairs. His actions took Aradhana aback.

Abhay held her waist and placed a peck on the exposed shoulder area, tracing all the way up to her nape followed by earlobes. Aradhana was about to push him away but her reflexes failed. Abhay pulled her close to his chest. He passionately took her lips with his, tasting her sweetness. Aradhana's eyes were wide opened while Abhay with his closed eyes was busy exploring her taste. Aradhana placed her finger prints on his left cheeks and jerked him away which resulted to great fall. The loud thud woke up his roommate. 

                                                            Roll baby roll. Abhay on the floor.  

What did he think - Aradhana is in love with him? Naaa

What did he think - Aradhana is in love with him? Naaa. He will kiss her and she will let him do. Nope. Not at all. 

Anyways, who do think is Abhay's roommate? Think think. Let's me make you guys curious. 

I absolutely agree with this words

I absolutely agree with this words. In my suggestion, one shouldn't narrow down yourselves when you are exploring. What do you think? You never know what genre you love unless you explore. With this note, love reading and keep exploring. 

Do shower your love in comment sections and definitely vote. 

  Happy Choti Deepawali and Narak Chaaturdashi