45. Post Graduation Photo Shoot

Spotting Sonal, Aradhana ran towards her and shared a bone crushing hug. Shailesh didn't get a chance to congratulate Aradhana whereas Aradhana was least interested to congratulated Shailesh. 'Oh god. It's so hot' Aradhana swung her palms rapidly close to her face. She took off her black graduation gown and cap, handed to Sonal. Sonal placed her items in her handbag.

Shailesh's eyes popped out of his eye socket while Rudra was in pickle as he couldn't flirt with Aradhana in front of her parents. 'By any chance do you want to access restroom?' Ajay teased Rudra. 'You sf*! Shut up.'Rudra cursed Ajay. Sonal was back to her duty. She asked Aradhana's parents to pose for a picture.

Aradhana tilted her head and gave a deadly stare to Rudra. 'What did I do?' Rudra looks puzzled. 'I asked you one thing. Just one thing. Is it so heavy to carry blazer? Is it so difficult to listen to me? You just vandalize my mood' Aradhana folded her arms across her chest and looked in other direction. Putting the strap of DSLR across the neck, Sonal clapped 'Tom chased Jerry and got hold of it. Good. Now, you, Ajay & Abhay. Stand there' Sonal ordered them. Swati, Akriti congratulated Aradhana & her parents.

'Girls. Auntie. Align yourselves.' Sonal ordered again. Akriti held Aradhana's wait by her right hand. Aradhana held her mom's waist by right hand. Her mom held Swati's waist by her right hand. Sonal handed her DSLR to Ajay and squeezed between Aradhana and her mom. 'You dumbass' Aradhana cursed her. Sonal followed the same pattern. Ajay clicked their picture.

Snatching her DSLR from Ajay, Sonal asked Aradhana's parents 'Uncle. Auntie. Please tag along your daughter. I want to click few pictures of yours together' Aradhana squeezed between her parents. Click! Sonal captured the moment. Sonal kept instructing them to change pose when Rudra whispered to Ajay 'She isn't an official photographer. Why is she acting like one?' 'Good that you told me. Don't say it to her else you'll be found dead' Ajay whispered back. 'Unlike you, I ain't scared of her' Rudra taunted Ajay.

Rudra noticed Abhay congratulating Shailesh. Ajay darted his sight in Rudra's sight direction. Ajay called Abhay and walked in his direction. Rudra followed Ajay unwillingly as he had no choice. 'He's Shailesh. My roommate during last semester at this university. He too got graduated along with Aradhana' Abhay introduced Shailesh to Ajay as well as Rudra, little did he know Rudra & Shilesh know each other because of Aradhana. Ajay wished Shailesh a success for his future endeavors. Rudra looked everywhere except towards Shailesh. 'Rudra' Abhay and Ajay called him in unison. Rudra congratulated Shailesh hesitantly.

Aradhana tried to steal Rudra's glance when she observed Rudra congratulating Shailesh from a distance. She asked Sonal to click some pictures of Swati and Akriti with her parents so that she can walk away to call Ajay. 'Ajay' Aradhana called him aloud. Ajay looked in her direction when she gestured him to come here.

'Can you do me a favor?' Aradhana requested. Ajay nodded in agreement. 'Can you along with Abhay engage my parents in some kind of conversation at distance so that I can have some photo session with my boyfriend?' Aradhana appealed Ajay. 'It's your day and I can't denied that. I'll do something' Aradhana thanked Ajay for agreeing to her silly demand.

'Rudra, Aradhana is calling you.' Ajay approached in his direction. 'Abhay. You had some loan issues, right?' Ajay questioned Abhay, to which Abhay nodded in an agreement. 'Actually Aradhana's father works for private sector bank. If I am not wrong, Aradhana's mother is employee of nationalized bank. You can talk to them now.' Ajay smartly pitched in, thereby fulfilling Aradhana's demand. Shailesh trailed along unattentive Rudra.

Abhay and Ajay approached Aradhana's parent. 'Uncle. Auntie. I'm facing some issues with my education loan. Can you both guide me for the same?' Abhay asked. 'Yes, Abhay. Say' Harshavardhan asked to continue. 'It's too crowded here. Can we go there and talk?' Abhay pointed towards shade of tree, few feets away from the place where graduands were busy with their photo shoot. Aradhana's father and mother agreed to him. Ajay tagged along with them. Aradhana winked at Ajay while Ajay gave her a thumbs up.

'Hey. He's my boyfriend' Sonal shrieked in dismay. 'I'm your boyfriend' Rudra reminded Aradhana about his existence. Before Aradhana could pull Rudra, Shailesh grabbed Aradhana waist and asked Sonal 'Won't you click our photo? We both are graduate.' Rudra & Sonal didn't like proximity Shailesh shared with Aradhana. Aradhana choose not to pose. Sonal clicked their photo reluctantly.

Rudra pulled Aradhana closed to him as soon as Sonal clicked a photo of Shailesh and Aradhana.Sonal dart her look from Shailesh to Rudra, wondering 'Why is these two considering me as a rope pulling towards each other?' Rudra held Aradhana by her waist, turned her slightly and kissed on her forehead.Shailesh tried not to look at them. Sonal captured Rudra's first moment of the day. Rudra smirked and pressed his lips against Aradhana's. Rudra's actions dazzled Aradhana. 'Awww my Romeo & Juliet' Sonal click their kissing moment.

'What's all this? You know naa, my parents are here' Aradhana separated their body frames. 'It's my way of apologizing for not wearing blazer.' Rudra looked straight into her eyes while Aradhana was still in the loop of his arms around her waist. 'They are such a lovely couple' Sonal muttered and click another picture of Aradhana and Rudra.

As Rudra stood behind Aradhana, she whispered 'What do you think are you doing?' 'Wait and watch!' Rudra hissed in her earlobes. Rudra hugged Aradhana from back and placed his chin on Aradhana's left collarbone. Aradhana placed her palms over his. Shailesh was about to leave when Sonal stopped him 'Shailesh. Is this camera angle perfect?' Shailesh smiled in an agreement. Rudra & Sonal mentally smirk at victory to make Shailesh envious. 'Bang on!' Sonal clicked their photo when Aradhana slightly tilted her face towards Rudra.

Aradhana noticed her parents approaching them. Aradhana panicked and hopped away from Rudra. Aradhana's suden actions gave Rudra a jolt. As a result, Rudra trembled a bit. Aradhana reflexed to hold his hands tightly. Sonal, who can't get enough of them click another picture of them. This scene and not to their photo shoot irked Shailesh alot. Shailesh excused himself and walked away. Not to anyone's notice, Rudra hi-fied Sonal.

Aradhana snatched camera from Sonal and handed to Rudra. 'Click our photo' She pulled Sonal close to her. 'I'm not a good photographer' Rudra handed camera to Ajay. 'Always your photographer' Ajay smiled genuinely at Sonal. This begun endless photo shoot of besties. After few minutes, Akriti & Swati also joined in. 'And..You are struck in endless loop' Rudra whispered to Ajay.

'Aradhana, keys. I'll drop your parents to the apartment so that they can rest.' Rudra asked for apartment keys. 'Please drop me too' Abhay asked. 'Sure' Rudra agreed. 'I'm making Chole Bhature for lunch. Rudra, Abhay, Ajay. Why don't you all join us?' Aradhana's mother offered. 'Chole Bhature!' Abhay dreamt about tasty food. 'Food!' Ajay's stomach growled. 'Home made food' It reminded Rudra of his mother. 'We are coming' Abhay, Rudra and Ajay said in unison. 'Bunch of gobblers' Sonal rolled her eyes. 'I guess even we should leave' Swati suggested. 'Why don't you and Akriti join us?' Aradhana offered. It was hard to resist such a tempting offer. Nevertheless, they agreed and walked towards parking lot. Abhay & Ajay drove all of them to Aradhana's apartment.