35. 3000 miles away

Finally, the day arrived when she has to fly down 3000 miles away for her another dreams to come true. The excitement dropped when she realized she is flying with Shailesh. A strangeness between them grew over months. Shailesh and Aradhana were on the verge to be discretely bonded and bound against each other. Checking in her luggage and grabbing her boarding pass, Aradhana left Shailesh behind and made her way to security check. Shailesh trailed along, matching her pace. Shailesh really wants to know, is something wrong with her.

Settling on the alloted seat, Aradhana quickly dozed off to the sleep. She found a way to avoid arguments with Shailesh throughout the journey. Little did Aradhana know, there's a pair of eyes never so awake waiting for her. Rudra's heart aced with the thought of Aradhana being his roommate for upcoming months. His emotions churned around, making Rudra moody for very first time.

Rudra was on time waiting for Aradhana in arrival area. It takes time to reach arena of baggage claim once the flight lands. To Rudra, it feels like years. Rudra couldn't take his eyes off his perfect lady who was busy searching for him in arrival area. Aradhana paired light orange colored tank top and light blue lace shrug with dark blue denim. Her Adidas sneakers, her backpack & her tote complimented her look as she dragged the trolley loaded with check-in luggage.

Shailesh toppled behind Aradhana, hurting her eventually. 'Ouch. My ankle. Can't you see, you dumbass' Aradhana winced in pain. Clenching his fist, Rudra hurriedly got hold of her trolley. 'You good?' Rudra assured. 'I think the skin at back of my ankle just peeled off. It's hurting' Aradhana struggled to take her trolley back. 'Leave this. You stand here. I will put your bags in rear storage and get the car.' Rudra bossed Aradhana around, sharing a dreathful glares with Shailesh.

Few minutes later, Rudra pulled up his black Honda Accord in front of Aradhana 'Get in, Aradhana' 'Hey, could you drop me to ...' Before Shailesh could complete his statement, Rudra drove away the moment Aradhana settled herself in the seat one besides Rudra.

'Hey. Want to listen music? Shall I tune into radio?' Rudra suggested. Aradhana simply nodded. The music played on the radio lit up her mood. Aradhana began to susurrate the lyrics. 'Know this song?' Rudra turn down the volume to listen Aradhana's sweet-tone. 'I'm one among One Directioner' Aradhana said it proudly and added 'Can I sing it aloud?' 'Why are you being so formal? Go ahead.' Rudra focussed back on the road.

'We knew every line but I can't remember how it goes. But I know that I can't forget her. We danced all night to the best song. I think it goes Oh Oh Oh. I think it goes Yeah Yeah Yeah. I think, it goes Oooooooo' Aradhana's not so great voice was a treat to Rudra's ears. Rudra smiled inwardly.

A few moments later, Rudra joined her 'Can you give it back to me?' 'Never in your wildest dreams' Aradhana repeated the lyrics as sung on the radio. 'And we danced all night to the best song. We knew every line but I can't remember how it goes. But I know that I can't forget her. We danced all night to the best song. I think it goes Oh Oh Oh. I think it goes Yeah Yeah Yeah. I think, it goes Oooooooo' Rudra and Aradhana sung the song in unison played to the radio.

When the song ended, the radio jockey announced 'A song beautifully composed by Julian Bunetta and sung by One Direction. Oh. How much I miss them.That's one of the famous party song played when I was in my graduate school.''Hey. Did you look into my accommodation?' Aradhana got back to Rudra. Rudra simply nodded.

'All good?' Aradhana sounds worried. Rudra nodded without uttering any words. Aradhana found his behavior underhand. Any hideous news takes a form of frustrations, for any guy. Eventually it ends up with a burst out. Rudra couldn't stand for the fact, Shailesh hurted Aradhana in front of him and this was second time.

Rudra pulled up his car in garage located at back of his house. They entered Rudra's owned townhouse from the back door. Rudra slung up her backpack and took both of her luggage inside the apartment. Aradhana slung her tote. The moment Aradhana stepped in, she was awestruck by the elegance of the decor which glorified the house. She has never been in double storey townhouse. The best place of Rudra's townhouse was prefabricated stone carved fireplace in front of well aligned three sets of the couch. Aradhana couldn't believe, she would stay in this luxurious and spacious beautiful townhouse for next three months. 

Let's take glimpse of Rudra's townhouse

How magnificent yet elegant Rudra's self owned townhouse is! Take me back 🙈

Isn't it beautiful to be in same city as that of the person whom you loved? Aradhana, I feel you.

If you like this chapter, do vote, comment and share

If you like this chapter, do vote, comment and share. Thank you so much for your love and support.