30. Video Calling

Shailesh has to come up with something relevant and logical, otherwise he should willingly welcome another mock from Aradhana. 'Aru. I mean Aradhana. I ain't sure about my feelings for you. Just curious. Why isn't this sufficient for you? We have been together for a year. Shouldn't we be there for each other's satisfaction? Having exclusive benefits? Tell me.' Shailesh cupped Aradhana's face.

Aradhana jerked away his hands. 'Now you sound so cheap. I never knew I will come across such a person in my life. You are highly obsessed with your self obsession. Did you ever took a minute to look around and care for people who genuinely cared for you? Guess not. Moreover you expect me to share exclusive benefits with you' Aradhana air quoted exclusive.

'Before I cuss you, why don't you leave my place?' Shailesh's not-so-convincing words were maddening her. 'Babes, you at home?' Akriti called Aradhana aloud from living room. Akriti walked towards her room. Before she could knock, Aradhana floated her head out flashing a constant smile.

'Here you go. I got you a sub with no tomatoes, pickles and banana peppers. It does have extra sriracha and Chipotle sauce.' Akriti forwarded the sub she got. 'Hey. That's exactly the way I like.' Aradhana complimented her efforts. Akriti walked into her room.

Getting back to Shailesh, Aradhana literally dragged Shailesh out of her room first and apartment later. Shailesh's pleading fell on Aradhana's deaf ears. She looked at the served plate. Infuriatingly Aradhana trashed out the food.

Burying her face between her palms, those daunting moments flashed in Aradhana's mind. Her thoughts broke on receiving a call from Rudra. Though she wasn't in good mood, Aradhana decided to talk to him. Not because Rudra would be upset if she ignored but there's a possibility, Rudra might lighten up her mood.

'Guess what. I so badly want to see you.' Rudra spoke hesitantly. 'Rudra' The way she called him, Rudra got a quick instinct something she wants to share but is reluctantly. 'Let's Skype' Rudra suggested. Aradhana nodded before disconnecting the call.

Rudra video called Aradhana. At the very first ring, Aradhana hit the blue videocam icon on her laptop screen. Seeing her face, what a heavenly moment for Rudra. It's their first video call experience. So was this long awkward silence. His heart ached noticing her disheveled look. 'I apologize for venting out my frustration on you. I shouldn't have done that. I already feel terrible about it.' Rudra initiated the conversation. 'Hmm' Aradhana was lost in intimidating Shailesh's events happened few minutes back.

'Aru. What's bothering you? Please speak up. Your silence is so frightening.' Rudra spoke out his thoughts aloud. Aradhana nodded while Rudra attempted to make a puppy face. Aww how cute this hottie look, this thought on Rudra's antics broke the chain of unnerving Shailesh's thoughts. She narrated the whole of incident.

She left such a great relief. Sharing every details with Rudra acts as an antidepressant. Rudra is so good at problem solving. 'Just stay away from him. He got guts to touch you without my consent. How could he?' Rudra showed his possessiveness for Aradhana. 'Chuck it, Rudra. I just don't want to talk about him' Aradhana urged not to discuss about Shailesh.

'So, you messaged me the changes. I modified my resume accordingly.' Aradhana continued the conversation. 'Oh. That's the reason why there wasn't much eye contact. Multitasking, is it?' Rudra assume. To his amuse, he was right. Rudra looked at Aradhana for few moments. He liked the way she nods her head and found it adorable. Aradhana was busy typing something probably drafting an email. 'Finally' Aradhana hit the send button. Rudra got an email notification on his cell phone.

'I'll mail this to Vidyut in a while.' Rudra took a quick glance of time on his smartphone's screen. Aradhana kept eyeing the sub lying front of her. She felt resistant to grab a bite. Rudra monitored her actions and questioned 'Aru. Where are you looking?' 'I'm starving. Super hungry.' Aradhana spoke keeping a constant watch at her sub.

'Go and have something. We'll talk later' Rudra suggested. 'Argh. No. To decide between dinner or continue to talk to you, it's a tough call though' Aradhana placed her chin on her crossed arms. 'I don't want to compromise with your health ...' 'Do you mind if I have my sub while talking to you?' Aradhana placed her opinion, interrupting him.

Rudra affirmed her opinion. Aradhana grabbed her sub and took her first bite. She licked around her lips for that mayonnaise. Rudra felt satisfied as he watched out for every antics. Rudra was loving every moment of their Skype call. He just can't get enough of Aradhana. She blabbered something about Ritwik and Swati, to which Rudra didn't pay any attention. He just wished this video call should never end. Unwillingly, to Aradhana's agreement, Rudra bid adios and disconnect the call. Rudra felt distinct and different around Aradhana while Aradhana learnt to confide herself to Rudra. 

These two are so relatable to each other. Aren't they defining long distance relationship goals?

 Aren't they defining long distance relationship goals?

What do you guys think of them?

I'd like to thank you for taking out time and reading this chapter

I'd like to thank you for taking out time and reading this chapter. This means so much. Love you guys so much.