46. Expeditions' Proposition

Abhay, Rudra & Ajay kept Harshavardhan, Aradhana's father engross in conversation related to Indian & American economy. Aradhana helped her mother in cooking, Sonal being a bigmouth entertained Akriti & Swati. As Aradhana's mother fried the bhature, Aradhana served chole in a bowls of nine plates. After her mother deep fried bhatures, Aradhana placed two bhatures on each plate.

'Bunch of gobblers!' Aradhana copy pasted Sonal's dialogue when she forwarded one plate to Sonal and other to Rudra. Sonal and Rudra looked intently at Aradhana as if she spoke in Gibberish language. Aradhana took several rounds from living room to kitchen in order to serve food to everyone. Finally, she settle down besides Akriti and her mom besides her father in the circle of 9 people sitting on the carpet, after spreading out the random pages from useless magazine.

'Since Uncle & Auntie is here, have you chalked out any plans, Aradhana?' Ajay asked. 'I'm planning to take them to Empire State Building tomorrow. Maybe lunch and dinner outside as well' Aradhana spoke her plan. 'Let's go around NYC with them. They are so many places they will absolutely enjoy.' Sonal sounds excited. 'Auntie. This. Umm. Nom. Chole. Umm. Bhature. Yum. So damn delicious.' Rudra interrupted. Aradhana steal a deadly glance with him.

'Does your daughter cook as delicious as you do?' Sonal's food choked at Rudra's question. Ajay tried his best to hold back laughter. 'I do know to cook poisonous food. Want some?' 'Aradhana!' Her mother asked Aradhana to stop it. 'Had you not been my best friend's boyfriend's bestfriend, I won't have befriended you.' Rudra's lips curved downwards at Aradhana's taunt. He continued eating his food quietly.

After completing the lunch, Swati and Akriti excused herself and went to their apartment downstairs. Aradhana's parents went off to sleep in one of the bedroom. While Abhay & Ajay was doing the dishes, Sonal discussed about Aradhana's plan to take her parents around the city. Rudra was about to leave when Aradhana gripped his wrist 'Where are you going?' 'Home!' Rudra came straight with an answer.

'Are you angry with me?' Aradhana asked. 'Nope' 'Yes' Rudra & Sonal answered together, respectively. 'What's the matter?' Ajay asked while Abhay was arranging the dishes in dishwasher. Rudra nodded in a disagreement. 'It's Aradhana's taunt' Abhay winded up his activity in the kitchen. 'It came out casually. No need to get irked' Aradhana justified. 'Why are you even justifying? I am not angry with you. In fact I'm not in mood to have any sort of discussion. I just want to go home and rest. Ajay & Abhay. Can we leave?' Rudra showed his disinterest in conversation.

'Can we talk?' Aradhana asked for Rudra's permission . As Rudra walked towards the main door, Aradhana held his hands and dragged him to other room. 'What is it?' 'What's wrong with you, Rudra?' Aradhana and Rudra questioned each other. 'Don't behave this way. I'm sorry if I was rude. I want you to build a healthy relation with my parents as long as they stay here.' Aradhana apologized. 'That's exactly what I was doing. You took everything in a wrong way. And yes, you were rude. It sounded so harsh. I'm hurt, Aradhana' Rudra expressed his thoughts.

'Here's something I can do to make it up for you!' Aradhana encircled her arms around Rudra's neck, stretching herself upwards. She brought her face close to his. Rudra's aggressive energy seems to convert into a romantic yet sensual mood. Aradhana teased Rudra as she kissed at corner of the lips. She quickly separated the body frames. 'Why on the earth would you do that?' Rudra look perplexed.

'Let's go out. They are waiting for us. Help us sorting over the things to do in NYC as per my parents perspective. They are staying with me for more four days. So please' Aradhana pouted. Rudra quickly kissed on her pout 'Yes. I'll' Stepping out the room, Sonal shamelessly asked 'Done whatever you two intend to do in room?' Aradhana titled herself a bit & traced Rudra's jawline with back of her index finger. 'What you say, sweetheart?' Aradhana winked. 'She's a bad girl.' Rudra complained. Everyone present in living room laughed aloud. Aradhana gestured them to keep quiet as her parents were sleeping.

After ninety minutes of arguments, they chalked out a plan to tour around NYC. 'Hey. I was wondering if we could ask Shailesh to join us.' Abhay pitched his idea. Rudra & Sonal could sense Aradhana being uncomfortable around Shailesh. Before any of them could reply, Ajay approved his idea 'Yeah. Sure. Why not? He can join us' Aradhana looked helplessly at Rudra.