39. Vulnerability at it's peak

'Please open the door, Aradhana' Rudra requested this time. 

Rudra could hear her whimper, thereby he cursed himself agreeing to Ajay's idea. 'We can talk about it' Rudra suggested. 

Hearing out those words, Aradhana somehow mustered herself up, walked up to door to open it. 

At the moment she opened the door, Rudra felt relief and took her in his embrace. Aradhana pushed him away. Rudra found her behavior completely acceptable. After all, Rudra was the one who wronged her. 

'Let's sit and talk' Rudra placed his hands on her shoulder, taking her in the room. Aradhana shoved away his arms. Since the room was an inch away from the staircase, Aradhana's actions not only startled Rudra also made him trip over an edge. Aradhana's reflex asked her to quickly grab his arm with all her strength. 

That eye lock between Aradhana and Rudra filled with guilt, regret, feeling cheated could hear each other's heart crying in pain which transpired a canopy of reverence they had for each other since long.

Rudra managed to stand back with Aradhana's help. Still in the hallway, Aradhana pounced over Rudra and gave him a bone crushing hug. This time, Rudra took support of the way. 

'You want to talk. You want to talk about that blonde. You want defend her for me. You cheated on me. You lied to me. You lied for being struck at work. You sneaked her in. In your room. Rudra, you were not supposed to do this. At least not me' Aradhana poured her heart. Every word pierced right into his heart. 

With his moist eyes, Rudra caressed the length of her hair 'I'm sorry Aradhana' 'Will this Sorry suffice the agony you gave me?' Aradhana freed Rudra. With each moment passing, time is arduous to them. Neither Aradhana nor Rudra want to hold themselves back.

When feelings are mutually incognizant and vulnerability reaches it's peak , the best thing to do is go with the flow. That's exactly where best happens. It will not only aid you for long run also strengthen the bond that exists.

'Answer me, Rudra' Aradhana was on the verge to crackup. 

Rudra took a step forward to pull her close. Not missing a chance, Aradhana cupped his face and pulled his lower lip with hers. She alternately picked his upper lips, pushing herself close to Rudra. To intensify all her feel and touch, Aradhana closed her eyes and put her lip actions in a loop. Back of his mind, Rudra determined never to let her go off his life. Closing his eyes, Rudra responded back with same level of profoundness holding her waist tight.

Aradhana unbuttoned his shirt, keeping her lips actions in sync. Though her actions has heightened his emotions, Rudra was the first one to break their intensified smooch 'We are not ready for whatever you want to do.' Rudra restored. 

'You want to do that with blonde. Am I right?' Aradhana took off Rudra's shirt and questioned Rudra's intention with Eva. 

'I'll explain you with details. Let's just focus on whatever we are doing right now' Rudra held Aradhana's nape gently and took her close. It's Rudra's turn for lips synchronization. Being lost in each other, Aradhana taking back steps while Rudra with forward steps they finally entered the room and reached close to the bed. Rudra made them fall on the bed.

'If you are not ready for this, why are we even continuing?' Aradhana raised another query, separating their body frames. 

Rudra again hold her nape gently and leaned over her 'I'm ready. Ready to confess my love for you. Anticipate you in all the decisions you make. Have my best of my interest for your career. Support you irrespectively. Always got your back. All huddles are welcomed. I'm willing to face with all I have, you by my side. I want to love you like you are my first and last person in this world. Miss Aradhana Saxena, you made this Rudra Rajput fall hard for you' Rudra kissed her forehead.

A kiss on forehead will never serve the purpose of lust. It symbolizes love, care and respect that one have for better-other. It's a sign of togetherness. The sincerity and honesty reflects in that one kiss. It unknowingly said unsaid feelings Rudra had for Aradhana. 

My current reaction would be like this 

Wasn't I awaiting this? I was, actually

Do let me know your reaction to this chapter.