25. A Blame Game

Aradhana was surprised as she least expected Shailesh to show up today. Shailesh was dumbstruck to notice a drastic change in Aradhana. She looks so tantalizing in long loose tee. Shailesh wish he should title her as the most desirable woman. Shailesh found himself lusting over her. He scanned her from heads over heels. Aradhana felt a disgust by his look. Aradhana was just about to slam the door at his face. Shailesh placed his palms over the door. As a result, the door was wide open. Ignoring him, Aradhana walked towards her room. 'Hey. Aradhana. Listen. I shouldn't have slapped you. Don't you think you went overboard?' Shailesh made his first attempt to cover his fault. Aradhana rolled her eyes.

She knew he is just trying to beat around the bush. 'We will discuss this in your room. Come' Shailesh gripped one of her wrist and lead the way. 'Whatever you want to say, just speak up. You ain't getting any privacy.' Aradhana jerked his hand. 'What about your roommate?' Shailesh scanned around to spot Akriti, if at all she is at home. 'Does that really matter? You already left a good impression of yours.' Aradhana mocked him. Shailesh pulled her close. She collided against his chest. Before she could free herself, Shailesh dug his face in her collarbone. They made out with each other so many times that they simply love each other's alluring touch over their body. This time, things were different. Aradhana felt uneasy. She just want to get away from him. She can't afford make herself more submissive.

'Stop this. Just stop' Shailesh was taken back by her audacity. Rudra, on the other hand queered at her high-pitch voice. Rudra quickly set his hair, running his fingers into it and stepped out of the room as the source of her voice was the living room. The proximity between Aradhana and Shailesh inflamed Rudra's rage. Rudra wished he could punch Shailesh on his face. Rudra mentally decided to be mere spectator of what's about to happen. 'You will throw an attitude of yours. You just can't treat me this way or to the person whom you love and care for' Shailesh vented his anger. It seems Shailesh didn't like the way Aradhana pushed him away.

'Excuse me' Aradhana scoffed. 'What do you think of me? A sex toy. I ain't that. Let me remind you of the words you said yesterday morning. It's just one way road leading towards you. If that's the case, I should decide how it should be. Nevertheless, we aren't in any sort of relationship. I don't want you to be an overbearing person of my life. I would request you to leave my apartment as soon as possible' Aradhana added more to it. 'Are you done?' Shailesh asked her as he turned around. Shailesh derode at Aradhana to find a stranger at her place 'You moved over me so quick. You are unbelievable' 'I ain't answerable to you' Aradhana raised her brows.

'You are no less than slut' Shailesh said in an aghast. 'Mind your words, Shailesh' Aradhana fumed at his words and continued 'More so, I don't need a character certificate from you. Please stop your blame game and leave as soon as possible' Before Shailesh could utter any words, Aradhana added to her monologue 'I hope you are done with all your accusations' Aradhana had enough of Shailesh already. Shailesh pushed passed her and left her place with a fuming rage.

Rudra felt a pride as he learnt, Aradhana can suffice in any situation. Aradhana turned towards Rudra and apologised 'I am really sorry. You have to witness our argument' Rudra walked in her direction and grabbed her shoulders gently. He took Aradhana in his arms lock and she gleaned over his chest 'You don't have to apologise. You did nothing wrong. You stood for yourself, even though you would have called me for help. I don't know who was right or wrong. I loved the fact, you are mature enough to take care of yourself. You need no man for support. A man will compliment you not complete you. You deserve so much more than what you desire for. I got your back, always' Saying so, Rudra placed a quick peck on her head, kind of oily scalp.

'You make me so much better person. Your presence means so much to me. Your words inspire me to be just like you' Ardhana complimented Rudra. 'Oh please. I ain't a great personality who would inspire you. Now don't you want to bathe?' Rudra faked, he just smelt something funky. Aradhana smacked Rudra's well-toned chest hard. 'Thanks for your bubble bath though' Rudra ridiculed as he watched Aradhana's retreating figure. Aradhana stormed in the bathroom, irritated.

'I was thinking, why don't we plan a surprise trip to Sonal? She is anyways in Boston. And for a change, I can see some cheap flights' Rudra announced as he scanned over google flights. Aradhana sneaked out her head and exclaimed 'Really. Let's go. Please pretty please puppy please your please my please please please' 'Only if you are done with home-friendly spa treatment soon' Rudra added a clause to his offer. 'Five minutes' Aradhana disappeared back in the bathroom. Rudra found her antics so cute. Without a delay, Rudra booked tickets for two to the Boston.

Around eleven, Rudra and Aradhana reached with LaGuardia airport with minimum bags as the boarding time was 12.15 pm. Aradhana was superb excited to surprise her best friend. Rudra quickly checked in at the desk of Delta airline. Soon they were on board, travelling together for very first time. Aradhana didn't let Rudra doze off. Thanks to her talkative nature. An hour long flight came to end and finally they landed in Boston.

What the hell .... Again they blame and argue. 

I kinda support Aradhana

I kinda support Aradhana. She definitely has a point. What do you guys think ?

 What do you guys think ?