15. Let Alcohol Do It's Work

Abhay's roommate saw him lying on the floor, motionless. Aradhana stood like a mannequin. Abhay's roommate aka Shailesh shrugged Aradhana a bit, bringing her back to reality. 'I didn't do anything, Shailesh. Trust me' Aradhana pounced over him and hugged him tight, unintentionally. She was probably out on her senses. 'It's fine' Shailesh guided her in living room and asked to be seated on the couch. Shailesh rushed towards Abhay and handled him with care. Shailesh, along with unconscious Abhay made a way to his room. Few minutes later, he got back to Aradhana. Shailesh found Aradhana gulping down chilled Smirnoff as if it's water, standing next to r the refrigerator. Shailesh face palmed himself and cursed himself for leaving her alone.

'Hey. Aradhana. What are you doing here? Were you out with Abhay?' Shailesh asked her, gesturing her to come here. Aradhana cat walked this time and trembled a bit. Shailesh pulled her close and asked to be seated on couch. He sat besides her. 'Why the water taste so different?' Aradhana questioned him. 'Wait here' Shailesh stood up to get some lemonade for her. It seems Aradhana can't digest alcohol. She pulled Shailesh over her and encircled her arms around his nape. Shailesh had hard time taking off his eyes away from the exposed shoulder area.

'I find you intimidating' Aradhana whispered near his earlobes. Shailesh gulped his lump down because of the awkwardness between them. Shailesh closed his eyes and was about to free himself from Aradhana's arm cage, Aradhana pulled his lips towards her. Shailesh's back arched and he was almost over Aradhana. Aradhana traced Shailesh's welt-built chest to find button but couldn't find any. Although Shailesh was struggling to come out of her arm's prison, Aradhana isn't in a mood to let him go. She pulled his shirt over his head and threw it randomly across the room. This act was enough to make Shailesh furious.

'Stop it. I can't do this to you' Shailesh tried his best to make Aradhana understand. He actually forgot, she is under alcohol's influence. 'Why not? Don't you like me?' Aradhana sounds so senseless. 'Aradhana. Listen.You have done enough. You need a good sleep. Go to my room' Shailesh advised her. Aradhana shook her head. 'You are still over me, semi-naked' Aradhana giggled. Shailesh felt embarassed. Caressing his jaw line with both her palms, Aradhana smooched him for one good minute, to which he didn't care respond.

Aradhana sniffed his cologne. It's fragrance turned her on more. She was just getting difficult for Shailesh to handle. 'Let me go, Aradhana' Shailesh pushed her away. More he pushed Aradhana away, more tightly she locked Shailesh within her arms. Aradhana is one strong woman, Shailesh realized. 'Don't you find me seductive in this attire?' Aradhana pouted sadly. 'Your talk have no sense' Shailesh expressed his resentment. Shailesh finally scooped her in his arms and took her to his room.

Shailesh tugged her in the bed. Aradhana made futile attempts to escape. This time, Shailesh was adamant not to allow her do anything. He took an unwashed tee and covered himself. 'Sleep' Shailesh yelled this time. Well, shouting at any woman is last escort for a man. Aradhana obeyed like a baby. She pretended to sleep. Her exposed shoulder area was so appealing that Shailesh couldn't help himself. Shailesh drew an outline with his fingers over it as he sat besides her. Shailesh sketched his fingers along the length of her long arms and clasped his palms against her. The whole act of his overwhelmed Aradhana.

Aradhana took him under her in a flash of moment. 'I'm sexy and I know it' Aradhana claimed, making Shailesh scoff. 'I ain't doing anything' Shailesh justified himself to a senseless woman. 'I know what are you up to. Why are you holding it back? Just do it. For yourself' Aradhana tugged her hair strands behind her earlobes. It made her look more alluring. Shailesh took her under him, this time. 'If this is what you want, I will do it' Shailesh winked at her, which in turn made her blush. They were clinging together in fierce desire, which eventually turned their passionate make out to wild love making session. That night, Aradhana lost her only virtue and dignity she owned.

Something went terribly wrong. Don't you think guys?

This was completely unexpected

This was completely unexpected. Let's see how it turns.

When you guys vote and comment, it's a sign you love what I write. It encourages me to write more. Waiting for you to shower some love.