16. A Big Clash

To the luck, Shailesh wasn't under the effect of terrible hangover. Being a morning person, Shailesh woke up at the stroke of half past seven. It's first time in his life, he woke up next to a woman. Aradhana looks cute when asleep, Shailesh thought. A moment later, his mind occupied yesterday's night happening and he cursed himself as he went with the flow. It's absolutely wrong on his part, too. Shailesh took a quick bath and dressed neatly in green checked boxers and solid orange crew neck tee shirt. He made his way to the kitchen and prepared the tea.

The early morning sun rays beaming right through the blinds not only illuminated the bedroom but also disturbed Aradhana's sleep. As Aradhana had limited shots which took over her in no time, it's effect didn't last for long. She woke up, massaging her eyes when a strong aroma of tea hit hard on Aradhana. She found a loose opera mauve shade shirt on the bed. She quickly wore it and walked towards the kitchen. She held Shailesh from back and hugged him. His body odor is as fresh as a sea breeze. Aradhana kissed on his trapezius muscle.

'Stay away from me. I'm warning you' Shailesh jerked her away. Offering her coffee, Shailesh grabbed his cup of tea and walked towards his bedroom. Aradhana followed him like a lost puppy. 'I don't want coffee. I will have tea' Aradhana put forth her thoughts pointing towards his cup of tea. 'Strong coffee is better for hangover. Have it and leave my apartment as soon as possible' Shailesh sounds infuriated. Aradhana placed the coffee mug on his study table 'Hey. What's the matter with you? Why are you behaving so strange lately?' 'You. You are my problem.' Shailesh is being tricky with her. 'I am not leaving this place until you explain me, what's the matter with you' Aradhana took a firm decision. 'Listen Aradhana. I got lot of household chores to wind up. Later I need to study too. So, please have coffee, change your dress and leave me alone at earliest. Please don't be difficult on me' Shailesh tried his best to act cool. But that is not going to work.

'You really need to tell me, what's matter with you' Aradhana nagged him. 'You tell me, what happened yesterday night in case you remember' Shailesh folded his arms across his chest. 'I suppose, I slept with you' Aradhana choose her words wisely. 'Is that so easy to say?' Shailesh fixed his gaze on Aradhana. Later, Shailesh dragged Aradhana to the kitchen and showed her emptied Smirnoff tower having a lip-gloss mark. Aradhana lowered her head. 'Care to explain?' Shailesh raised his brow.

'A day after professor's meeting for project, I felt some strange feeling towards you. You may behave weird at times but those are my personal favorite. You remind me what the butterflies feel like. I am clueless when and how I fell for you. All I know is I fell really hard. I would be incomplete without you. Let's give this relation a chance' Aradhana confessed her affinity and penchant for him. 'Have you lost it? How could you think so much about it? Listen to me carefully. Let bygones be bygones. It's sorted. And it was all casual. Don't expect me to commit myself to you. I hope you are getting it whatever I am trying to say' Shailesh expressed his views towards her confession.

'Excuse me. Did you just say, it was all casual? Let me remind you something in case you forgot about it. I gave you the only thing I was proud of. You just can't turn your back at me. If you think it's all my fault, let me tell you a thing. You can't clap singlehandedly. Take all the time you want to. All I know is, I want to be in relationship with you' Aradhana finished her monologue. Aradhana took her clothes and dashed herself in restroom for change.

Few minutes later, Aradhana stepped out and threw his shirt on his face. She was about to leave his place when Shailesh caught her wrist and pinned to the nearest wall 'You know what. You are too stubborn to handle. Let me provide you with some flashbacks. Right from day one, you are treating me like a slave. Remember the incident outside Professor Cabin. Remember the time when I called you at the hallway of our building to discuss about course, you didn't even gave a damn. Remember my joke that made you offended. Even though I apologized maybe twice or thrice, you poured water on my jeans and walked away. I had mentioned you earlier, I don't like birthday celebrations and wishing others for the same. Still, you insisted to wish you on birthday. I absolutely hate such girls. Don't you dare to turn this around me. I don't want to commit myself to a girl who got attitude problem. For the sake of God, please don't force me this meaningless relation on me'

Finishing his monologue, Aradhana shoved him away. 'Now. You listen to me. I would like thank you for repeating the telecast. All you want to hear is an apology from me. So here it is. I am sorry for whatever I have done. Like you said, let bygones be bygones. So, now it's sorted. Moreover, I give you a week's time to rethink on your hasty decision. I will be waiting for your final reply' Saying so, Aradhana left Shailesh's place.  

Placing their opinions, Aradhana & Shailesh be like:  

Well, this is just the start of their so-called relation

Well, this is just the start of their so-called relation. God only knows what will be happen if this continues  just like this way.  What do you guys think about them?  

In my view, they are more of fire and ice. 

In case you guys skipped Chapter 15, let me tell you - it was a private chapter

In case you guys skipped Chapter 15, let me tell you - it was a private chapter. Only my followers can read that chapter. If you want to read that, feel free to follow me. Few of upcoming chapters might be marked as private. 

What are your opinions on current track? Feel free to comment. 

I'm extremely sorry for delayed update. I am just caught me with work. Multitasking over many things of different domain isn't my cup of tea. Still I try my best to meet expectations. 

If you are loving this story, don't forget to hit that star icon. Got some feedback on the chapter? Do comment. I will surely get back to you. Have any personal suggestions for me? You can inbox me your message. We can definitely discuss it there.  

Happy reading :)