12. Please Don't Go

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. There came pizza - Sonal's attempt to make up for the damage she did unintentionally and to lighten Aradhana's mood. Sonal already made payment online by her credit card. Taking the pizza box and locking the door, Sonal knocked Aradhana's room's door. 'Just go away, Sonal. I ain't in mood.' Aradhana yelled at her bestie again. Sonal gave 'She is as weird as me' expression and opened the door. She sat besides Aradhana and pushed pizza box towards Aradhana. Aradhana's lustful eyes were all on pizza.

'Have it, baby! It's for you' Sonal insisted her to take the first slice. Aradhana placed the pizza box back and hugged Sonal 'I am sorry. I apologize for my stupid behavior. I know this job is important to you. But I don't want you to be away from me. We just started living together. After 3 years, I got close to you in terms of distance. You are flying all the way to Austin. It's so much away from me. I wish I could say - Please don't go, Sonal' Sonal caressed her back 'Darling, you are special to me. Aru, you have always been my priority. How can I not think of my sister I got from another mother? I know you are possessive about me. But you are a mature and understanding person as far as I know you. You always had best interests for you. It's a natural way to react when your loved ones go away from you. I was sure you come with most logical reasoning and understood my situation after acting impulsive. Our friendship is that chapter of my life which will never go out of syllabus. Let's think this way. We got one city to explore. What's say, my wanderlust?'

Aradhana took the pizza box and offered her first slice. Sonal made up Aradhana's mood with such an ease. Aradhana just got sentimental because she can't stand a thought of Sonal going away from her again, like 3 years prior when she decided to pursue her Masters from States leaving Aradhana back. Had Aradhana not being in financial crisis that time, both besties would have travelled together.

As week passed by, Sonal & Aradhana made a point to spend most of their time together. A evening prior to Sonal's departure, Sonal decided to go take Aradhana to pub as she wasn't in mood to sleep. Aradhana was reluctant at first. After making sad pouts and emotional blackmails, Sonal succeeded to take Aradhana to a pub. Both were decently dressed to hit the pub. Aradhana never had alcohol in her life. Thanks to Sonal's insistence, Aradhana had bottom ups of tequila shot. One shot and she is almost down. Both grooved their bodies to trending songs Disco Jockey played. Sonal knew her limits and stayed within them. This was not the case with Aradhana.

As Sonal had early morning flight, they reached home at 4 in morning. 'Don't go. Sonal, just don't go. I won't be able to get along with Ajay's cousin who is moving in next week. I hate her as much as I love you. Baby, won't you listen to me? Please. Don't do this to me. You are part of me. If my part of body goes away, I will feel empty. Sonal, drop the plan. Just for me.' Aradhana was blabbering all non sense in front of Sonal. Aradhana was under influence of alcohol, definitely.

'Hey. No one is going anywhere. See. I am staying here right besides you. Sleep. You need rest' Sonal pacified her and tugged her to the bed. Sonal stayed besides her for sometime to ensure Aradhana is in a deep sleep. Sonal knew, Aradhana would still be in her hangover by the time she will reach Austin. Kissing on her cheeks, Sonal first ordered cab. When the app showed cab is around the corner, Sonal took her luggage. Before stepping out, Sonal saw cute face of her bestie for one last time. She soon left for airport. When Aradhana woke around 2 in noon, she realized Sonal has gone. The apartment soon became a quite place. 

I literally broke my heart after writing this part. SoHana was just too perfect for each other. *heartbreaks emoji* 

SoHana are like My babies <3 I am sure everyone is going to miss you

SoHana are like My babies <3 I am sure everyone is going to miss you. Do you guys? Tell me. 

I too love pampering sometimes. You know what you have to do. Vote and comment.

Not enjoying? I would love to hear it from you in person. I'll try to put in best of my efforts to meet your expectations. 

Loved it? Go ahead and hit that star. It makes me smile, like always.  

Have a nice weekend :)