47. Things To Do In NYC

Next morning, Aradhana along with her parents settled in Ajay's car drove by Rudra while Ajay drove Abhay, Shailesh & Sonal.Reaching Marin Boulevard, they took cruise to Liberty Island to visit Statue of Liberty. It took more two hours to visit crown of the statue. Not only Aradhana but her parents spell bounded by glittering water body across island followed by distant sight of the sketch of NYC skyline, probably Manhattan. Since they didn't booked well in advance, Rudra & Aradhana along with her parents and friends didn't get a chance to visit the torch.

 Since they didn't booked well in advance, Rudra & Aradhana along with her parents and friends didn't get a chance to visit the torch

Rudra and Sonal, chance by chance kept Aradhana away Shailesh as Shailesh made clingy attempts to be with Aradhana. It was half past two when Statue of Liberty tour ended. As clock struck three, both the cars reached Rockefeller Centre. Aradhana shared some information about Rockefeller Centre. 

Rudra, Ajay and Abhay circled around Sonal for discussion who was scanning through list of restaurants for lunch

Rudra, Ajay and Abhay circled around Sonal for discussion who was scanning through list of restaurants for lunch. Shailesh was odd man out in this trip, so far. Sonal decided on Nanoosh - a Mediterranean counter-serve joint nearby. Everyone agreed to it.  

'Aradhana. Let's go for lunch' Rudra called her out. 'Mom. Dad. You must be hungry.' They nodded in agreement. As soon as Abhay entered the Nanoosh, the attendant asked 'A very good afternoon, Sir. How can I help you with?' 'Good afternoon. I need table for 8.' Abhay replied. 'This way, please' The attendant guided them to their table.

Everyone took their seat. Ajay besides Sonal. Aradhana squeezed between Rudra and her father. Her mother besides her husband. Abhay was settled between Sonal & Shailesh. The attendant handed them two set of menu card - one given to Sonal and other given to Harshvardhan. 'I don't understand such fancy names. Rudra, please order' Harshvardhan forwarded menu card to him. 'Sure uncle' Rudra smiled. This agitated Shailesh.

After discussion of ten minutes, Rudra called attendant and ordered 'One Greek Salad with Feta Cheese. One Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato, Lentil Salad & Tahini Dressing. One plate of turmeric rice with baked falafel, hummus and chickpeas. One plate of quinoa with baked falafel, mixed greens and mushrooms. One plate of farro with baked falafel, mediterranean salad and hummus. Make three Tzatziki sauce. One mediterranean cheese wraps. Two hummus and veggies wraps. Two baked falafel wraps. One spicy egg wraps but replace egg with tofu. That's it.' Noting orders on iPad, attendant made way to kitchen.

Aradhana's parents were talking about elegant ambience. Ajay, Sonal and Abhay discussed about next day's plan. Shailesh was keenly looking at Aradhana and Rudra talking to each other. 'Who is going to have so much food?' Aradhana looked at him as she knitted her brows. 'I know you are good with Mathematics. Could you please count the people sitting at this table?' Rudra pulled her cheeks gently. 'We are eight' Aradhana replied. 'So, there are just 9 items. One item per person, approximately' Rudra replied. 'In case there's any leftover, I ensure you have that.' Aradhana tried scare Rudra. 'Don't worry. Everyone is super hungry. More So, we will go to Times Square for your and your mom's shopping. I want to give your mother something. Suggest me.' Rudra wisely changed Aradhana's mood. 'We'll look around once we are there'

'Listen. We will go to Grand Central Terminal after our lunch. Later, we'll go to Times Square. That's it for today. I booked tickets for Empire State Building for tomorrow. We'll have lunch at One World Trade Centre. I'm booking tickets for Broadway show tomorrow evening. Day after tomorrow, we plan for Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park. If time permits, we watch basketball match at Madison Square Garden. Uncle and Auntie can have a day break before their departure. What do you think, dhanu?' Sonal spoke out the plans for coming days. 'It sounds cool and fun' Aradhana agreed to it.

The food arrived at the table. 

Attendant served proportionately on each plate

Attendant served proportionately on each plate. Everyone gobbled food as they were hungry. Someone tried to gobble his anger as well.