38. Plan Backfired

Ajay eye gestured Rudra not to speak a single word, who was fuming in anger. 'Really? With him?' Eva sounds excited. Ajay gave a nod of approval. In her frenzy state, Eva gave Rudra a bone crushing hug, witnessed by Sonal and Aradhana who stood right behind the guys. 'Who's she?' Aradhana is offended. 'Umm. She is ...' 'She is Rudra's colleague. They both interned at PayPal' Ajay interrupted Rudra. Sonal rolled her eyes while Aradhana complied to Ajay's fake story. 'I kind of want to date him during our internship.' Eva passed a wink to Rudra. Rudra. The one who just got a hit by a stunning blonde doesn't seem interested.

'Great to know you are bonding here' Sonal responded calmly but added her aggression 'We waited for you guys starving, mannerless people' Aradhana turned her head towards Sonal and pacified her. Down in her heart, Aradhana found matter to be quizzical. Nevermind, Aradhana thought. Sonal and Aradhana proceed towards food truck and got pretzels and chocolate glazed donuts. These girls decided to go home by themselves. Ajay and Rudra were stunned when they didn't bother nagging them to go home. Nevertheless, Ajay and Rudra caught with their pace and apologized eventually.

With Rudra around, a month passed in a blink, Aradhana realized. Moreover, It's Rudra's birthday month. She planned to surprise him, little did she know she will be the one who would be surprised. A week away, Aradhana was nervous, penned down her plans, backspaced them and rewrote again. Nothing seem to work.

'Hell' Aradhana grunt, ruling out her new plan. She got off the bed, paraded around until she got an amazing idea. 'Wait. He is fond of Indian cuisine. What about cooking and baking for him? Well done Aradhana. It's a fantastic idea.' Aradhana self patted her left shoulder. 'And ... I could ... arrange a candle light. Aradhana, babes. It sounds so cooool.' Aradhana added to her thoughts. 'Let me some lingerie and make it more special. Oh my god. I'm more excited than him' Aradhana blushed over her idea and hid her face behind her palms. Aradhana decided to stick to this plan. Since it was a week away, Aradhana was always on toes to make everything perfect. She was extra cautious about being secretive.

'Finally. It's Rudra's day' It was Aradhana's first thought in the morning morning. 'Days really fly quickly' Aradhana thought. She took a day off to shop and prepare for evening celebrations. Aradhana made a messy bun and brushed her teeth, thinking she'll bathe in evening once everything is setup. She eventually bathe in deodorant as she was about to step of the house. It took more than two hours to shop and more than three hours to setup everything inclusive of cooking.

When Aradhana was gone, Rudra sneaked Eva into his room. Rudra was being edgy over idea of making out with Eva on his birthday. Well, this was planned by his best friend - Ajay. All Ajay wants is Aradhana's confession. 'Perfect' Ardhana exclaimed as she dimly illuminated the living room. She picked her phone to check on Rudra. 'Hey. I won't be home today. Struck at work. Do have dinner and sleep. Don't wait for me' This is the message Rudra sent Aradhana when she was busy downstairs. One message was enough to spoil her mood. Her irascibility made her scream for her mother. Her voice suffice to send shivers down Rudra.

Settling himself on bed, Rudra quickly called Ajay and converse in native language 'Dude, I can't do this. I really can't see her this way. Miserable.' 'What the hell are you going to do with Aradhana?' It was Sonal who picked Ajay's ringing phone, taking Rudra and Ajay by shock. Ajay snatched his phone from Sonal's grip 'Rudra. You better stick to the plan. Trust on me. Everything will be fall in place. I'll handle Sonal' Saying so, Ajay disconnected the call to explain everything to Sonal so that she doesn't blemish their plan. While Rudra was talking to Ajay, Eva kept tracing his jawlines and landing pecks on his cheeks.

'Stop it' Rudra jerked Eva away. Rudra's familiar voice fell on Aradhana's ears. She rushed to Rudra's room. 'Hey. Don't you act smart, hottie.' Eva grabbed collars of his shirt and pulled him close. The moment Aradhana opened the door, Eva landed her lips over Rudra's. Aradhana looked bombed. Never in her imagination, she thought Rudra would do something like this. Lie. Make-out with other girl. Cheat on her. It all seem so whimsy.

'Hey, you. Give us some privacy' Eva pointed her finger towards Aradhana. 'Don't you dare to talk to her that way' Rudra warned Eva. 'But we were suppose to have ...' 'Shut up and leave' Rudra interrupted Eva. 'Well, I would really like to know reason to sneak me in your room' Eva folded her arms across her chest. Aradhana was dumbfounded. 'Listen Aradhana. I can explain' Rudra flopped over Eva .It seems, Aradhana could have a nervous collapse anytime. Aradhana choose to walk away. 'Aru. Talk to me' Rudra followed her, holding her wrist. Turning around, Aradhana closed her eyes and struck out her hand 'Rudra. Enough.' Looking straight at him, Aradhana continued 'I don't need justification' As she continued further, her words trembled 'I never knew you loved gifted with birthday sex with a random girl' Unfortunately, Ajay's plan got backfired because Rudra couldn't stand a thought of cheating on Aradhana.

'Hey. It's not the way you think' Rudra made an attempt to convince Aradhana. Aradhana walked into her room, feeling disgust. 'Why are you still here?' Rudra questioned Eva who stood in his room, being on looker of their drama. Before Eva could say anything, Rudra continued 'Listen. Nothing is going to happen between us. Neither today nor ever. For god's sake, please leave us alone.' Rudra's words were enough to break Eva's heart. Eva left their place in no time.

Rudra has to face a hard time to convince Aradhana's room. He found it locked. Rudra tried twisting knob but no use. 'Aradhana. Please open the door.' Rudra constantly banged on the door. 'Please leave me alone, Rudra' Aradhana answered him loudly. 'Fine.' Rudra threw his hands in air exasperatedly. Rudra walked back in his room with the hope, Aradhana would open the door and back hug him tightly. Rudra waited in his room patiently. An hour passed by. Aradhana is still in locked room, dealing with her breakdown. The environment of enthusiasm and excitement turned into nerve wrecking dreadful ones. It was killing Rudra internally. 

What did just happened? I'm dumbfounded. 

My expressions are same as deadpool

My expressions are same as deadpool. *giggles* 

 *giggles*