INTRODUCTION | ½

BEFORE YOU BEGIN! Please take a moment to read this little blurb: I (the author of this fanfiction/profile) am a self-published author as of January 2024. My debut novel is called: Prophecy Within the Moons, and you can find it on Amazon.com or any Amazon website that you have. It's also on Kindle. If you choose to buy it, I appreciate the support because this is my first major step into becoming a professional author.  Thank you to all of you.  Without the encouragement under these stories from Wattpad I don't think I would have chosen this career path.

Now enjoy the story :)

-

CHAPTER ½:
INTRODUCTION
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
FREAK BY LITTLE MIX

Alone.

Have you ever felt alone?

And no, not where you're left by yourself and you suddenly realise how bored you are, because no one is with you. It's the exact opposite really. You have all these people around you and yet you're always the one who is left out or never talked to. Yeah, you have friends; but how long is it before those friendships end? Before you have all these people saying they care and that they love you, just to tell you it was all lies? Or something tragic happened to you, making you shut yourself out of people's lives. You want to distant yourself from every human life form that suddenly wants to be around you. And you don't want them there, just so you can sulk in peace.

In a way, that's a call for help.

You changing who you were before, is a sign to people. A sign saying that you don't want to change but something or someone is making you. And even if you don't admit to it, you know it's going on. And even if you don't want someone to change you for the better, you secretly do. You want someone to put you back to the way you were before and then hold you and tell you it's going to be alright. And even if you think that it won't ever be alright, or fine, or simply okay, you still listen to those persons' words and smile. All because that person was right.

And now you don't feel so alone.

You went through a change. And you changed back, or stuck to who you original were, because that's what you liked best. You gained the trust of those people who said they cared. Which honestly makes you scared; only from how others hurt you before. But shaking that thought away, you let your guard down and let those same people take care of you.

You smile through it all.

When you were alone.

When you were changing and or crying out for help in the most silent way possible.

When you finally went back to your normal ways.

When you allowed people into your life. When you dropped that one huge brick barrier wall straight down.

When you finally were happy again.

→→→

Don't want to make me sorry
Can't you see you ain't making a fool of me
Boy, it's insanity, you better run

"You're a lot more than you think. You're not just my plain older sister" Zach explained as he guided the two of us towards the couch. The other four boys gathered a chair nearby and took a seat, wanting to see my reaction. I can tell they want to know if I'm deciding to run off, or stay and possibly live happily. From what they heard I have been through, I might not even know what happiness is anymore.

And I don't.

"Then, what am I?" I moved a stray hair from my eye sight and glanced at all of them with worried looks. I didn't like where this was heading and actually was starting to get scared. Especially with what I just witnessed in the dark forest.