DATE? | 19

CHAPTER 19:
DATE?
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
OPEN ARMS BY PRETTYMUCH

NOW YOU GOT ME CUFFED
AND YOU AIN'T EVEN ON ME
CAUGHT ME SLIPPIN' ME UP
AND NOW I NEED YOU ON ME
I JUST WANNA TOUCH
BUT I KEEP BEING TURNED AWAY

Dear Diary,

I know I haven't written in you in such a long time and I'm sorry. I've been what you can call busy. If you call being kidnapped by a bunch of vampires, then practically drained to death, which resulted to them actually poisoning me. Dying for a split second and then being revived by one of your roommate's girlfriend busy. And I know it might sound crazy, but every single thing was true. And now that I'm alive the boys haven't let me do one thing by myself. They are constantly around me, constantly getting me things and over all just being really clingy.

Especially Zach.

I know our dead parents told him to protect me, but he doesn't have to be there for my every need. He should stop worrying about me and start worrying about his relationship with Jack. Yeah, that's right. Don't think I haven't notice those two acting even more weird around each other than they normally are. But don't get me started on mates. Ever since I found out Jonah and I are actually meant to be together, I haven't been able to look him in the eye. Which is a struggle because he's one of the boys to try their hardest and make sure I'm feeling okay and that no harm comes my way.