HIS SISTER | 46

CHAPTER 46:
HIS SISTER
SHORTENED CHAPTER
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
PURPOSE BY JUSTIN BIEBER

FEELING LIKE I'M BREATHING MY LAST BREATH
FEELING LIKE I'M WALKING MY LAST STEPS
LOOK AT ALL OF THESE TEARS I'VE WEPT
LOOK AT ALL THE PROMISES THAT I'VE KEPT

I walked down the multiple stairs to my home, rubbing at my tired eyes. The large shirt that hung loosely on my body, swaying as I walked. I let out a yawn and then let out a shriek as I was soon being shouted at by multiple people. I landed on the floor, staring up at the people who managed to scare me so early in morning. It was the boys, my foster family, Logan and his pack and even Brandon and his crew. I had gotten laughs, before I was being helped off the ground by Jonah.

Zach bounced his way over to me and shown his phone. It was a picture of me on the ground with a look of terror.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. But why are you all here?" I ask, allowing Jonah to bring me in for a side hug and kiss me on the forehead. I smiled at the affection.

"Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday?" My foster mother questioned. I raised an eyebrow and looked around the main room. There were decorations everywhere.

"Maybe she did. But she definitely can't forget about what happened last night" Jack snickered. I turned red at the mention of what I did. I even placed my hand on the crook of my neck, feeling the burning of my skin.

"Is it that bad?" I whisper shout.

"No. Jack's just messing with you" Daniel chuckled.

"Now go upstairs and get changed. We wanna get this party started" Corbyn rushed. Even his five month old baby Mia giggled at that.

"You really just want cake, huh?" Jonah asked with a snicker. Corbyn confidently shook his head as to say "yes." We all laughed.

"Okay, I'm going. Do not open my presents without me. I'm looking at you Reece and Isla" I smirk as I look at the two little girls. They just giggled before running behind the twins Ivan and Emilio. I laughed a little myself as I began to head back up the stairs. But before I made it far, my wrist was being grabbed.

I noticed it was Jonah who grabbed me.

"Happy Birthday, Miranda" he said sweetly. I smiled before leaning to give him a quick kiss. I finally got Jonah, which means I finally got my happiness.

THINKING MY JOURNEY'S COME TO AN END, OH
SENDING OUT A FAREWELL TO MY FRIENDS
FOR INNER PEACE
ASK YOU TO FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS

→→→

Have you ever felt alone?

Like the alone where you feel as if you have no one to tell you everything will be okay.

I mean everyone has...at one point.

But then you find that someone.

You can stop the fake smiles. You can stop the silent cries for help. You can just be you. No one would be telling you that you have to be a certain way to be happy.

No, instead people would be telling you that in order to be happy, you have to love yourself first. So that's what you do. And then you started loving others. Family, friends, a respected partner.

Now you have someone to tell you that you're going to be okay.

You're not alone.

→→→

And that is the end of this book. I would no longer making Why Don't We stories on this account, but if you want more from me, just go to my group account corbynsconstellation. I've made a few and are still making some. Thanks for reading and hopefully you enjoyed!