FIND YOU | 16

CHAPTER 16:
FIND YOU
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
MILK AND COOKIES BY MELANIE MARTINEZ

HUSH, LITTLE BABY, DRINK YOUR SPOILED MILK
I'M FUCKING CRAZY, NEED MY PRESCRIPTION FILLED
DO YOU LIKE MY COOKIES? THEY'RE MADE JUST FOR YOU
A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR, BUT LOT'S OF POISON, TOO

Here I was again; just laying on the ground of a basement, slightly loosing hope that I'll never be able to see daylight again. I've only been in here for about a day and I'm already loosing my mind. Not forgetting that I'm also in a lot of unbelievable and undescribable pain. When Rye comes down to drain me of my red liquids, he feeds on me until I'm practically empty; but before he could take that last drop he let's me go and allows me to refill. He even occasionally throws me down a nasty peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with a juice box. I only take take small bites, not really ever having the energy to eat the whole thing.

And don't get me started on where I use the bathroom.

But this time I have a plan. I at least gotta try and leave this terrible place. It'll all happen when Rye comes down once again to do his daily feeding. I frown at the thought. I should of just stayed at the foster home. I felt a lot more safe there.

I quickly back up against the wall, as I heard the locks to the basement door begin to click and turn. I squeezed the screwdriver that was placed tightly in my hands. Tools come in handy when they're scattered all over the place. So me being smart I grabbed one that looked the sharpest. I tensed as I watch his body get closer to mine. He still held a wicked grin on his face, making me once again squeeze the screwdriver. This was my chance.

"I only need you for a few more days, and then you can scurry off back to Jake or wherever you came from" he muttered out and placing his cold clammy hand against my cheek. I shivered at such touch making him snicker. He tilted my head gaining more room for my neck.

Just a few more inches and I can make a run for it. So within the minute of feeling his fangs brush against my skin, I raised my hand that held the screwdriver. And just as I was about to stab it right into him, he grabbed my wrist twisting it, making me cry out and drop my weapon. He shoved my body against the wall, making me hit my head rather hard.

"Thought you could outsmart me princess?"

I simply groaned and struggled within his grasp.

"Well you can't. I can sense your every move. Your every thought" he spoke huskily and moving a strand of hair from my face. I glared at him, beginning to breath heavy.

My breathing was picking up. My anger was rising. I heard a low growl climb up out of me and show I wasn't scared anymore. And I wasn't. Rye's deadly grip didn't seem so tight anymore. I no longer see everything as colorful; like thought of in this world. It was simply black and white.  I was curling my hands into a fist so tight I could feel my own nails digging into my palms. And it happened so fast, I didn't even know I did it.