LIKE CINDERELLA | 22

CHAPTER 22:
LIKE CINDERELLA
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
TURN IT OFF BY WHY DON'T WE

WE WAY UP ON LONELY ISLAND, PUT THAT RINGER UP ON SILENT
IF IT GOES, DON'T YOU TRY IT, GIRL, I NEED YOU UNDIVIDED
PARADISE, GIRL, YOU DEFINE IT, DIAMOND WAIST, GIRL YOU SO BLINDED
'CAUSE TONIGHT, WE GOIN' PRIVATE AND NOBODY ELSE ALLOWED

Dear Diary,

This was it! My very first date! PROM DOESN'T COUNT. And especially it's with someone I might actually like. Which kind of hurts, because I as in Miranda like Brandon, while my wolf that deals with mates likes Jonah. I'm sorry, this entry is going to be short because I gotta leave soon. The boys should actually be calling me down in three...two...

"Miranda! Time to go!" Corbyn shouted up to me and my bedroom. I nodded with a smile.

One. Okay Diary I'll see you later to explain how it went. Hopefully really well.

I placed my pen in between the pages I had wrote in, before closing the journal. I kissed the front of it adoringly and right after stuffing it under my pillow. And just as I was about to open my door, it swung open revealing both Christina and Aspen. We all looked at each other starstruck. They looked beautiful.

Christina wore a nice tight fitted red dress that went all the way to the floor like mine. It was strapless, but had a nice sparkly belt to give it some design. She seemed to cut her hair shoulder length. And you can't forget her signature red color lipstick that gave her pale skin such an evident pop.