TRAPPED | 25

CHAPTER 25:
TRAPPED
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
CROOKED SMILE BY J. COLE FEATURING TLC

YOU KEEP FALLING VICTIM CAUSE YOU'RE INSECURE
AND WHEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL YOU CAN'T BE SURE
'CAUSE HE DON'T SEEM TO WANT YOU BACK
AND IT GOT YOU ASKING
SO ALL YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU LACKING
NOT WHAT YOU PACKING
AND BABY GIRL YOU'RE A STAR, DON'T LET 'EM TELL YOU YOU'RE NOT

I gave a deep sigh, once again wiggling my wrist hoping that these ropes would just slide off. But of course like all the other times that I had tried to escape, it just felt like the ropes had gotten tighter. At least this time being caught, I wasn't shoved into a basement. The room I was in was actually rather nice. The only bad part was that I was sitting in a hard wooden chair, along with my blue dress clinging tightly to my body. I was highly uncomfortable.

I instantly snapped my head towards the room door, as I heard the locks being undone. And a small smile grazed my lips when I had seen the shy boy from before. I learned his name was Emilio. And we actually have gotten to know each other the multiple times he came up to make sure I was doing okay. He's a nice person to talk to in the middle of the night. Especially when I found out that he's trapped here just like I am.

He closed the door behind him. He was holding a platter with a lunch meal sitting on top. And under his arm he held a pillow. I watched as he placed the platter and pillow on the ground, before he came over to me and untied me from the chair. As I sat on the floor, I began reaching for the sandwich. After all, the food was for me.

"I brought this for you. I assumed the chair wasn't that comfortable" Emilio smiled and pushing the pillow closer to me. I nodded my head and took the pillow before placing it right under me. I sighed with content from finally feeling something soft once again. I could hear Emilio chuckle lightly at me. I rolled my eyes.

He was about a year younger than me. Both him and his identical twin Ivan. Both boys were forced into such group called Team 10 the minute they had moved here. Apparently the Crosses thought it would benefit them. Help them grow as vampires. But from what Emilio told me, Jake and his crew had done nothing but treat both brothers like trash. Always making them clean, cook. Over all just be a slave. They had to attend to everyone's needs. I felt bad. If I was leaving this place, so were they.