KIDNAPPED | 15

CHAPTER 15:
KIDNAPPED
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
TAG YOU'RE IT BY MELANIE MARTINEZ

LITTLE BIT OF POISON IN ME
I CAN TASTE YOUR SKIN IN MY TEETH
"I LOVE IT WHEN I HEAR YOU BREATHING
I HOPE TO GOD YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING"
RUNNING THROUGH THE PARKING LOT
HE CHASED ME AND HE WOULDN'T STOP
TAG, YOU'RE IT, TAG, TAG, YOU'RE IT

Rye was gripping my arm forcefully, while practically dragging my body through the large house. I assumed he was taking me down towards a basement, as we were going down a bunch of wooden stairs and it was a room that lead to under the house. I squirmed within his grasp, knowing that with such a tight hold there was most definitely going to be a marking there later. And the second that the both of us entered the basement fully, he shoved me onto the cold hard ground. I landed with a scoff, also hissing at the impact of my elbows scraping against the solid floor. Not to mention my butt was sort of flat, so it hurt when I landed on that too.

I listened as movement was surrounding me, before a hand was being placed against my cheek. I tensed at such touch and just moved my face away completely. A sound was heard, before a small light soon lit up the rather tiny room. And within a flash, Rye's face was directly in front of mine. He didn't look too happy. But almost instantly he started smirking with a small chuckle following. I looked at him as if he was crazy. I was honestly scared right now.

This man was a psychopath.

"I can see why Jake wants you. I can see why everyone wants you" he suddenly blurts. He squats to become eye level with me. He grabbed my face, before moving it from side to side and then finally lifting it to get a better look at my neck. I watched as his eyes changed to a blood red and simply staying that way. I watched as his mouth opened just the lightest and his fangs from before had popped out.

Oh God! I'm going to die!

I swiftly took my hand and grazed it against his face, watching as he stumbled back within a daze. I took the chance and stumbled to my feet desperate to get out and away from him. I was only five steps up out of the basement when Rye's figure was soon standing in front of me once again. I stepped back in fear when seeing that his face had shown nothing but anger. He managed to back me up until I hit a wall. I cursed to myself mentally. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head. I gasped at such fast movements.

"You're just a big firecracker aren't you? Set you off and suddenly you're blowing up all over the place. The Crosses told me about you. They told everyone about you. And let me say, I just can't wait to get my hands on one wonderful thing you hold..." He whispered huskily in my face. I backed up as far as the wall would let me. "blood" he finished.