NEW JOB | 12

CHAPTER 12:
NEW JOB
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
I WANNA BE BY CHRIS BROWN

IMAGINE THAT THE PILLOW THAT YOU CRIED ON WAS MY CHEST
AND THAT THE TISSUE THAT YOU WIPED YOUR FACE WITH WAS MY HAND
GIRL IMAGINE IF YOU NEEDED ADVICE ABOUT SOME OTHER GUY
I'M THE ONE THAT COMES TO MIND
NOT TRYNA HEAR YOU TELL NOBODY THAT I'M JUST A FRIEND
JUST TRYNA MAKE SURE I'M THAT BODY THAT YOU CALL YOUR MAN

I was casually eating a bowl of cereal, sitting on the couch watching whatever cartoon that was playing on the large screen before me. Daniel sat next to me, seeming to be scrolling through his phone; while Zach was mocking my motions. He too was sitting on the couch eating food and blankly watching TV. I don't know where Jonah and Corbyn currently was, as they left somewhere in town. And as I flicked my eyes to a figure coming down the stairs, I could see that it was Jack. He was buttoning his orange polo shirt, that had a little name tag clipped onto it.

Hi, my name is...Jack.

He was going to work.

"Hey, have any of you seen my black visor?" Jack wondered as he entered the kitchen for a split second, before exiting and looking around the main room. I watched as he looked on shelves; in a spare closet; and even under the couch.

"It's probably in the bathroom" Zach replied blandly.

"You tend to forget it in there" Daniel said after, not even taking his eyes off the screen of his phone. Jack thanked the two, as he jogged back up the stairs. I chuckled as this must of been a normal thing when it came to loosing items.

And my attention was soon shifted from the stairs to the front door as it opened, and then closed shut with two figures appearing. It was Jonah and Corbyn. They looked extremely sweaty and drained. They must of left to work out. The sweaty look was not for them, as I scrunched my nose up at such foul smell. Looking both Daniel and Zach did too.

"Could you two go take a shower?" Daniel asked while trying his best to sink further into the couch; as if he could get farther away, then he wouldn't be able to smell them anymore. I seen both Corbyn and Jonah smirk evilly. They looked at each other, before coming towards us. And taking the space between the three of us, the two boys plopped down on the couch.