SHOPPING | 20

CHAPTER 20:
SHOPPING
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
TAKING YOU BY WHY DON'T WE

I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE LIKE LIMELIGHT
WHEREVER I GO I'M TAKING YOU
WHENEVER I CALL YOU'RE MY LIFELINE
I NEVER HANG UP I DEPEND ON YOU

"Just give me the keys, Zach! You are not driving and that's final!" Corbyn shouted while chasing my younger brother around the house. I simply sat on the couch watching with pure amusement.

We all were going to the mall, to buy outfits for this ball that Brandon explained was for our date. And considering that the boys were going also - to protect me - they took it upon themselves to bring a date as well. Or well Corbyn and Jack did. They invited Christina and Aspen. And let's just say that Daniel and Zach were not too thrilled about said news. They actually came to me and began complaining. Daniel even went to the extreme of thinking about not even going, because Christina was. Of course I made him change his mind with a promise for him to choose my dress along with a free dinner from anywhere he liked.

"Why not!? I'm fully capable of driving us to the mall and back!" Zach had shouted back, ducking under a table and crawling under. He managed to escape Corbyn and rush over towards me. But before he could probably hide away behind me, he was grabbed by the waist and being picked off the ground. It was Daniel. "Oh, come on let me down!" My brother squirmed.

"Thank, you" Jonah popped up and stole the keys right out of Zach's grasp. And the minute Jonah had the keys firmly in his own hands, Daniel allowed my brother down. Zach pouted before crossing his arms.

He stomped his foot angrily.

"Not fair" he mumbled. I giggled and made my way over to him. I wrapped him into a side hug, sighing dramatically.

"It'll get better...someday" I state bluntly before breaking the hug. Zach looked at me in disbelief. I cracked a smile.

"Wait! Wait! Don't leave yet. I can't find my-oh, there it is!" Jack rushed coming down the stairs, before spotting a white beanie and slipping it on his head. "We can go now" he smiled. We all just looked at him amused, before heading towards the front door.

We walked down the fairly big hill to a black car that was already parked. We usually would have called someone to pick us up, but just recently we decided to invest into our own car. A cheap one of course. We just didn't want to have to wait for someone and then pay that someone over and over again. This seemed like an easier solution. The only bad thing about it, is that it's a five person car. One of us were going to have to sit on a lap. That person being Zach. He sat right on Daniel's lap shifting every now and then.