OH COME ON! WHAT? | 8

CHAPTER 8:
OH COME ON! WHAT?
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
WHO YOU ARE BY JESSIE J

LOSING MY MIND ON A TINY ERROR
I NEARLY LEFT THE REAL ME ON THE SHELF
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO...
DON'T LOSE WHO YOU ARE IN THE BLUR OF THE STARS
SEEING IS DECEIVING, DREAMING IS BELIEVING
IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY

"Who is she?" Logan seem to growl, while I stood to my feet. I stepped back a little not liking the fact that a real life werewolf wasn't fond of me. I could see his eyes glow a brown color, before shifting back to blue. "You know people aren't aloud past such borders" he finished and flexing once again. Obviously in anger.

I don't want to ever get on his bad side.

"She isn't just a random person. She's my sister" Zach piped up. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I tensed when realizing that he was bringing me closer to Logan. I clutched onto his body, shaking lightly. I could feel Zach chuckle just the tiniest.

"You didn't tell her did you?" Logan responded back, eyeing all the boys.

"How can we? I mean the two of them haven't even met until a few days ago" Corbyn answered and crossing his arms. "We wanted her to get settled in first, before even explaining everything that is happening."

I love the fact that they're talking about me. And I'm standing RIGHT HERE!

"What he's trying to say is, we needed time. But I guess now that she's seen everything, we should just come out and say it" Daniel said softly. He stepped up and placed a hand on Corbyn's shoulder, casually moving him to the side. I could see Corbyn pout at such action.

"Well, then we're going to say it now. We're done playing games. We all know the Crosses had figured out about your sister by now. And if we don't get this done now, they for sure are coming after her. Jake is already trying to attack. Who knows who else is trying to. Meet me back at my house. Alissa, Neels, let's go" Logan said sternly before again shifting into a wolf and taking off deep into the woods. The other two (that I now know the names of) took a final glance at me before shifting themselves and following right behind Logan.