DINNER OUT | 6

CHAPTER 6:
DINNER OUT
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
TURN IT OFF BY WHY DON'T WE

WE WAY UP ON LONELY ISLAND, PUT THAT RINGER UP ON SILENT
IF IT GOES OFF, DON'T YOU TRY IT, GIRL I NEED YOU UNDIVIDED
PARADISE, GIRL, YOU DEFINE IT, DIAMOND WAIST, GIRL YOU SO BLINDING
'CAUSE TONIGHT WE'RE GOING PRIVATE AND NOBODY ELSE ALLOWED

"Come on Miranda, you can't stay in your room all the time. Come out to eat with us" Daniel whined while bouncing up and down up on my bed. I would be mad at him for ruining such a great time to just lay down and watch TV privately; but the way he was pouting and jumping around made him look so adorable and innocent. I could tell he really wanted me to go. And before I could even respond, he stopped jumping and just fell on top of me. I groaned at the impact, making him laugh lightly. He wraps his skinny arms around me, while he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

And I may be wrong, but I swear I heard him purr at such simple movement.

My face went red, before I lightly pushed him off so he lay next to me. His arms were still securely wrapped around my waist, as I turned to face him. His blue eyes met mine and I couldn't help but smile. He removed one of his arms and tapped my nose making a "boop" sound. I giggled at such moment and did the same to him.

There goes that same wide smile of his again.

"Will you please come eat with us? I think Zach would appreciate it" I bit my lip, adverting my stare. I don't think bonding with any of them was a good idea right now. Daniel shouldn't even be in my room. He just randomly popped up and didn't leave, no matter how hard I tried to force him to go. "He just really wants to get to know you. We all do" Daniel said softly and moving a piece of hair from my face.

We connected eyes again, I smiled.

"I mean, I am pretty hungry..." I trailed off and shrugging my shoulders. Daniel squealed, before again pressing his body to me and bringing me in for a tight hug. I kept trying to push him off, but it was more of a struggle as I was laughing and we were on the edge of the bed.

I didn't want to fall; but of course my wishes didn't come true as my bedroom door had swung open with a voice following right after. Daniel and I fell to the ground wrapped in each other, groaning at the impact with the hard floor. We both looked up from our spot on the floor to see that it was Jack. He was smirking with his arms crossed.