ME AND YOU | 21

CHAPTER 21:
ME AND YOU
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
BAD AT LOVE BY HALSEY

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE
THAT WE'RE MEANT TO BE
BUT JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY
GET THE BEST OF ME
LOOK, I DON'T MEAN TO FRUSTRATE, BUT I
ALWAYS MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES

Tomorrow was the day of the ball.

Mine and Brandon's date.

I smiled to myself as I once again did a little twirl in the blue dress that Zach had bought for me. Yeah, I promised Daniel that he was allowed to pick my dress out, but he seemed to be overjoyed by my choosing when I tried it on back at the store. He was basically full on screaming in delight. And considering we were all wolves we had to cover our sensitive ears. I giggled at the thought.

I stared at my reflection a little longer, when there was a faint knock at my door.

"May I come in?" Turning around I had seen Jonah poking his head in. I smiled at him before nodding. He grinned himself before opening my door all the way and stepping through. He closed it behind him, before taking a seat on my bed. "You look beautiful" he whispered as I began to tie my hair up into a ponytail. The dress was getting sort of uncomfortable, and now all I wanted to do was change into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"Thank you" I reply with a small tint coming to my cheeks. I went to my closet rummaging around in it, hoping to find some descent night wear. Once finding something, I stepped out and placed the clothes on my bed looking at Jonah with a cocked eyebrow. He just smirked, his eyes flashing red before going back to their ocean blue. "Oh no, you gotta get out while I change."

"I'll close my eyes" he states and even motioning his hands to cover his face. I just stared at him, to see that he moves one of his fingers and takes a glimpse at my form. "Okay, okay, I'm being serious. I won't look. Go ahead, change" he says and even switching his body around so his back faced me. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. I start to unzip my dress and let it fall to the ground, leaving me in my undergarments.

I feel so exposed.

Not knowing how long Jonah would be able to contain himself, I quickly slipped on my comfortable pajama pants and a T-shirt that seemed oddly big on me. Matter of fact I don't think it was even mine.

Whatever.

"You can turn around now" I say and placing my hands on my hips. He slowly turns so he was once again looking at me. His face beams upon seeing me, which makes him grow a smile. I like his smile. He should do it more often.