AGAIN!? | 24

CHAPTER 24:
AGAIN!?
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
ARMOR BY LANDON AUSTIN

MAYBE I'LL CRASH INTO YOU
MAYBE WE WOULD OPEN UP THESE WOUNDS
WE'RE ONLY ALIVE IF WE BRUISE
SO I LAY DOWN THIS ARMOR
I WILL SURRENDER TONIGHT
BEFORE WE BOTH LOSE THIS FIGHT
TAKE MY DEFENSES
ALL MY DEFENSES

I rapidly blink my eyes, hoping to regain my full vision. But all I came face to face with was simply darkness. I was highly confused. Especially when I soon heard voices and feet approaching me. The voices were hushed, before one voice had piped up confidently. It was a female's voice.

"Remove it."

Almost instantly I was blinded by a light. I again began blinking, hoping that I didn't lose my vision from such brightness. Thankfully I was able to clear my sight and fully see the two people standing before me. It was a female like expected and a guy who seemed rather shy. I looked around to see I was in a room. It seemed like a bedroom...without the bed. Instead it was replaced with a chair that I was currently strapped down on.

Wait what?

Looking down at my feet, I could see I was no longer wearing my heels.

Thank God.

But instead each ankle was strapped to a leg of the chair. And when trying to move my hands, I felt a burning sensation rub up against my wrist. They definitely tied these tight. My arms were behind my back, while they also placed a rope around my whole body. It wrapped around the entire chair.

I wasn't going anywhere, basically is what I'm saying.

"Aw, look at you. So cute and so pathetic" the girl smiled before frowning. I've seen her before. But where? "I don't understand why Jake even needs you. He has me. His mate. But considering he needs you for such plan, I'm not going to interfere" the lady scoffs while walking around my body before again stopping in front of me. She grabbed my face making the two of us lock eyes. I watched as hers flashed red. I glared.

Now I know exactly where she's from. She was one of the girls that had walked in the restaurant the first time I have ever seen Jake.

"Uh, Erika..." The boy squeaked, making the lady snap her head in the direction of him. I moved my head out of her grasp.

"What!?" She shouted, making said male jump lightly.