I UNDERSTAND | 5

CHAPTER 5:
I UNDERSTAND
SONG FOR CHAPTER:
ANGEL BY FIFTH HARMONY

GOTTA KEEP IT ONE HUNDRED WITH YA
THE ORIGINAL ME WOULDN'T FUCK WITH YA
AND I WAS BEGINNING TO FUCK WITH YA
WHO SAID I WAS AN ANGEL?

Dear Diary,

Is it okay for me to feel like this? Am I aloud to feel all these negative emotions? I mean I just found out I had a long lost brother. It's one of my roommates! It hurts you know. Knowing that I could have been with him this whole time, but couldn't for safety reasons. It was my parent's requests actually...

Tears dropped down on my journal paper, causing it to wrinkle and the still wet ink to smear all around. That same boiling anger and sadness that I felt before, began to rise once again. I gripped my pen tightly, before throwing it at the door. It wasn't enough to calm me, so I also picked up my journal and threw it at the door; causing a loud thud to happen. I've been in my room ever since the guys and I had that miniature argument. That was three hours ago. I would only leave when I had to use the bathroom. Other than that, I didn't move from my spot on my bed.

I fell back so I was looking up at my ceiling that had glow in the dark star stickers stuck to it.

Don't judge me...

I heard my stomach growl, as I realize that I haven't ate anything since yesterday dinner. And even then it was just a small sandwich. I would go downstairs and search through the fridge, but then I had a risk of bumping into one of the boys; and I was so not ready to face one of them just yet. Especially Zach. I don't even know if he returned from his storm out earlier. The house was silent making me think I was alone. I debated whether I should get up, but that was cut short as I was interrupted by a knock to my door. I snapped my head in the direction of the large white door, before taking a deep breath in.

"I want to be alone" I croaked out.

"Miranda, I know you're upset..." The familiar voice of Jack started but trailed off.

"But you need to eat" Jonah quickly stated after. My heart picked up just at the sound of his voice, making tears prick my eyes once again. I quickly wiped them away as my door knob began to jiggle.